Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Kingdom Hearts, Anyone?; Who else has played it/is playing it?
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 11:57 AM (1,056 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Jul 28 2010, 11:57 AM
Yep, my biggest purchase since the days of Spyro on the original PlayStation has been my recently buying the PlayStation 2, a controller, all the correct cables (of course), and three games: 'Kingdom Hearts', 'Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories', and 'Kingdom Hearts II'.

I've beaten 'Kingdom Hearts' and I think I'm almost done with 'Re: Chain of Memories'...but I'm not sure, seeing as I don't know how the storyline will wrap up for that game.

But anyway, back to my original question: Anyone else like the series?
The Game play had a good feel to it, but the story was just a little to strange for my taste.

But the Game is pretty much what made me Interested in FF in the first place So I have to give it some Credit. The Optional Sephiroth boss fights were probably the most difficult part about 1 and 2 Because it felt like weeks just to finally bring him to the last bar of his health.

I played the GBA version of Memories which a good game to play on the Go, but I havn't felt much of a reason to buy the Remake.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
It did have alot of disturbing moments (which was almost constant) that made me want to just put it back in its case and thow it into the Garbage disposal, If wasn't for the Gameplay and the Sephiroth fights I wouldn't pay a cent to get the next one.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Jul 29 2010, 01:21 PM
Wait...The game disturbed you? How so?
Well... Really just the childish Themes in the guest Character's, though the Original ones that weren't made by Disney actually had good backrounds behind them. Like the Organization 13 or whatever its called...

[offtopic]Be back in about 17 minutes or so....[/offtopic]

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I know its a bit late, But I got some ripped content that I forgot to check out last month....

Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Holy Shiz! I thought this thread died after the last time i posted here. :lol:

I honestly need to get (yet another) copy of KhII, I used to get so many Actions reply codes just to fight more then 1 boss at the same time and squeeze more Juice [stuff to do] out of the game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »