Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Kingdom Hearts, Anyone?; Who else has played it/is playing it?
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 11:57 AM (1,096 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts.....I found the story line kind of cute, as it has Donald and Goofy. But 2 is kind of like, holy crap when they wrap some stuff up from both 1 and 'chain of memories'

Deleted User
Deleted User

The games are awesome....point blank....yeah it seems like a stoner made it with the fact it has Disney Characters...but it was a well made game :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I dunno....but still it was a good game :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I beat one and two....working on Chain of Memories

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is why I would w be the only reason I get a PS3.....Kingdom Hearts.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

I was already thinking. But what I am mainly saying is I am a Nintendo guy. So the only reason I would want one IF I got one would be the Game xD (which is more then unlikely that I would....probably just rent it lol)

Deleted User
Deleted User

why do you post that a lot in the gaming section? do you seriously lose them?

Deleted User
Deleted User

-hits you with Keyblade-

Deleted User
Deleted User

-gives a potion- now see what happens?

Deleted User
Deleted User

you HAVE to let me know what it is like...

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know of people owning Keyblades....I want Oblivion and Oath Keeper......that is it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I thought the voice for Roxas fit in KH2.......I enjoy the fact that Haley Joel Osmond was the voice for Sora, David Galager was Riku.....and Bruce Boxleitner played Tron (his own role xD)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Disney Castle.....it just seemed pointless cause all it did was lead you to Timeless River.

Deleted User
Deleted User

the main reason I play Timeless River over and over again is because it is the best place to Level up your wisdom drive lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »