Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SNES/Original Star Fox; Discussion of the first SF Game
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 12:16 PM (758 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
In this thread, we're here to talk about the Original Star Fox for the SNES. The 1993 Original Star Fox will always hold a special place in my heart for me. It was the first Star Fox game I played...there's something special about it, the memories, the fun I had. As an adult now, there's something special about playing it in the middle of the night, where there's just the sound of the video game and crickets. :)

I love the whole "Out of this Dimension Level", and the Black Hole...

I still can't beat the last bad guy before Andross at Route 3, but I have beaten the game at Routes 1 & 2.

What say you about the original SF game?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Nick1349
Jul 28 2010, 01:41 PM
I really liked it! If it weren't for the fact that my SNES loves to stop working in random intervals, I would definitely play it more often (More than I do now that is. :D)
sorry yours does that. mine still works, it's just a bit discolored on its plastic surface.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Nick1349
Jul 28 2010, 05:36 PM
That's still nice! :) And no worries. I have an emulator on my laptop that I can use if the system is really being buggy.
Okay, cool.

I love that "Out of this Dimension" level.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
...meh, I've beaten easy and medium, but never hard (came close though).

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Dec 15 2010, 11:02 AM
You can't say you hated until you visit the Out of this Dimension! :lol:
Awesome level!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »