Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SNES/Original Star Fox; Discussion of the first SF Game
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 12:16 PM (789 Views)
Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
One of the games i had for the SNES, one of the things that got me as into gaming as i am, i have only managed to beat the game on easy, by using the warp zone to get to andross, but i was so young at the time that i honestly dont blame myself :animesweat:

unfortunately, i ended up Donating my SNES to a kindercare, along with all my games, =( so i shall never again get to shoot that R wing...or was i wrong... i cant remember T.T i fail!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »