Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Wii will, Wii will, rock you!; Star Fox for the Wii?
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 06:52 PM (1,767 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
This is about Star Fox for the Wii, your hopes, dreams, and desires, and general chatter all involving a Star Fox for the Nintendo Wii!

A certain other site has this thread! Why not us? :wink:

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I hope for a Starfox game to be made on the Wii before the next game system from Nintendo is made. (Non-hand held system that is.)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Nick1349
Jul 28 2010, 07:14 PM
I hope for a Starfox game to be made on the Wii before the next game system from Nintendo is made. (Non-hand held system that is.)
Oh yeah! :eyebrow:

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
I want a villain other than Andross, no new additions to the teams--let's cancel out everything that happened in 'Command', shall we?--, either more relationship-building experiences between Fox and Krystal or bring in Fara (whoo, cat-fight XD), and a mix between Arwing and on-foot levels.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Jul 29 2010, 12:46 PM
I want a villain other than Andross, no new additions to the teams--let's cancel out everything that happened in 'Command', shall we?--, either more relationship-building experiences between Fox and Krystal or bring in Fara (whoo, cat-fight XD), and a mix between Arwing and on-foot levels.
Sounds alot like an RPG, which In my opinion would probably do the series some good. :blush:

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
...Come to think of it, it kinda does, doesn't it?

Heh, I -do- like RPG's...

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Ris
I love that Idea! I wish they did that too. That would make me super happy! :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

If Nintendo just HAS to have some of Command's beginning as "Canon" then I would like to see it as an "in-between" between Assault and Command.

Perhaps it will explain why Fox kicked Krystal off due to her safety. Maybe some freak accident happens where Krystal narrowly gets out of.

I would like to see explanation to that twisted storyline.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
A title I would like to see is 'Wii're Star Fox'. Hell, I might create the Wii board with that title when it gets announced. :O

Controls: Classic contoller MUST be supported, not everyone enjoys the whole point and go thing along with support for the Wii remote and numchuck.

Gameplay: Just go back to 64 style (Arwings, Landmaster and the Blue Marine), fix the fan base BEFORE adding new crap. Make the Arwings fast again, blur the environment when you boost, usual stuff.

Characters: Star Fox - Fox, Krystal, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, R.O.B.
Star Wolf - Wolf, Leon, Panther, Miyu

Story: Over write command... and don't screw it up... I don't mind a dark storyline if it has that charm to it. Don't piss of the fans, e.g. Making Falco intelligent and suck at flying, that just screws with the canon and pisses off the fans. I wouldn't mind seeing Krystal and Fox together. Change the major villain to some one who is like a six phase fight and takes like an hour to beat, that would own.
Edited by Evilwaffles, Aug 3 2010, 12:15 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ris
Agreed!

*drools over the thought of Krystal and Fara cat fighting over Fox*

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Julius Quasar
Aug 2 2010, 12:55 PM
Ris
Agreed!

*drools over the thought of Krystal and Fara cat fighting over Fox*
I agrees with the Krystal vs. Fara fight! Lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

Evilwaffles
Aug 1 2010, 09:02 PM
Characters: Star Fox - Fox, Krystal, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, R.O.B.
Star Wolf - Wolf, Leon, Panther Miyu
I think Panther's last name is Caruso (or however you spell it).

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
There was meant to be a comma there. My bad.
*Fixes*

Showtime
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
I'd like to see a tougher Starwolf as a boss. Maybe a sequence where you have to match Wolf's moves in order to get any shots off at him.

'course, that's just one thing out of many...

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I'd like to see Nintendo actually develop the next one IN HOUSE instead of juggling the series around to 3rd-party developers. Let's also forget that Command EVER existed, and start fresh with the story from Assault. Also, as said above, Classic and Gamecube controllers MUST be supported :nod:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: