Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Wii will, Wii will, rock you!; Star Fox for the Wii?
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 06:52 PM (1,763 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
so anymore ideas on the wish-to-be-game?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I happen to have one sitting right next to me. However, I don't have a TV to hook it up to and I need a special cable to hook it up to my LCD monitor.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
um...say...what?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have a Wii in a drawer right next to me. I just need to get the necessary cable to hook it up.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
How easy is it to find a cable to attach your wii to an lcd monitor?

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
you can get a VGA to analog converter on the internet here is what it looks like. I am not saying buy this one just giving visual reference...

ebay cable vga to analog rca

Deleted User
Deleted User

Getting mine here:

http://sewelldirect.com/Mayflash-Wii-and-PS3-to-VGA-Cable-53-ft.asp

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Hmmm, or you can emulate the console on your computer xD then you don't need the adapter at all,

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: