Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
3DS; The new Nintendo 3DS talk and hopes.
Topic Started: Jul 28 2010, 10:30 PM (762 Views)
Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
So, I know many people are wanting the 3DS, especially for the Starfox remake coming on it. But what else do people want from it? I personally want it for a lot of the game titles I have already heard that are coming for it. Also, the stick looks very comfortable, a BIG thumbs up on their end! :)

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
I've pre-ordered a blue 3DS at EB Games. :D

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Nice! I need to get around to doing that. I love the blue one, yet I really like the dark purple color too. Decisions, decisions! Lol

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Evilwaffles
Aug 2 2010, 07:16 AM
I've pre-ordered a blue 3DS at EB Games. :D
Good for YOU! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULkKtSbeZA

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Nick1349
Jul 28 2010, 10:30 PM
Also, the stick looks very comfortable
fricking, totally, what she said.

anyway, i honestly dont feel its worth it =( i lose my gameboy advance games if i switched up T.T UNACCEPTABLE!

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Shamen3mill
Aug 5 2010, 08:46 AM
Nick1349
Jul 28 2010, 10:30 PM
Also, the stick looks very comfortable
fricking, totally, what she said.

anyway, i honestly dont feel its worth it =( i lose my gameboy advance games if i switched up T.T UNACCEPTABLE!
LOL :lol:

So lemme get this straight. 3DS isn't capable of playing GB Advance games? Dang. Its like the Dsi all over again...

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I've heard that the 3DS has 3 cameras...how does that work? I know one is on the outside and I can understand that, and 2 are on the inside, but I don't see why there's 2 on the inside, why not just one?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maybe two can capture what one can't.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Other then StarFox.....probably Pokemon White/Black

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
null

I've heard that the 3DS has 3 cameras...how does that work? I know one is on the outside and I can understand that, and 2 are on the inside, but I don't see why there's 2 on the inside, why not just one?

(Hopefully there are no specific rules on dredging XD)

The two cameras on the side are used to take 3D images, by combining the 2 images from the 2 lenses :D

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
man i am so excited :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

When's its release date again?

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
March 27th, It is now also available for pre-ordering through amazon

Aqua Blue
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Aqua-Blue/dp/B002I090AG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295471998&sr=8-2

Cosmo Black
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Cosmo-Black/dp/B002I096AA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1295471791&sr=1-1

I have already pre-ordered the Cosmo Black 3DS, Also they do not charge your card until it ships

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I'm poor.. :(

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Sorry to dredge, but I'm saving up to get a 3DS very soon. I'm wondering what's the best accessory kit I should get for it. I saw one kit that includes: 2 retractable styluses, 2 screen protectors, a hard zippered clam-shell like case, with 3 slots to hold games, a few cleaning cloths, a car charger, and an ear-bud. It's an official Nintendo kit, for sale at Gamestop.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 24 2011, 12:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: