Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Halo Franchise; Your opinion on Halo CE, Halo 2 , Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo Reach.
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:50 PM (926 Views)
Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
i just want to know how every one feels about all the halo games.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Well, I never played the first one, I played the last half of the second one, and I played the third one all the way through, and then again, and then I think again with all the little skull things turned on...or...something. Either way, it was hard XD

But yeah, I liked playing them, a good majority of the reason being I did it with my older brother. The online play was fun with my friends, but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I use to like Halo until I saw Halo 2's, and 3's, ending. I have no clue why they decided to just STOP at 3 and say the storyline is over. But, Reach is coming out and that's just a prequel to 1 like Wars was.

This is Bungie's iconic symbol: $

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Wait, they're not making a fourth? lol The ending of the third one seemed to scream "sequel approaching".

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nope. Sadly, they stated on their website, and on an interview with Game Informer, that the third was their final game in the storyline.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Ris
Jul 29 2010, 01:15 PM
but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD
lag is simply an excuse for having no skill...but you'd probably trounce me anyway :animesweat:

Reguardless, i has played the halo series, dont actually own it but such is the bane of a person who was only allowed to buy E rated games during this series (and on the X-box, we ALL know that downs selection by a lot), i pretty much enjoy all FPS games =o dey all be goood ^.^

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Shamen3mill
Aug 5 2010, 08:56 AM
Ris
Jul 29 2010, 01:15 PM
but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD
lag is simply an excuse for having no skill...but you'd probably trounce me anyway :animesweat:

Reguardless, i has played the halo series, dont actually own it but such is the bane of a person who was only allowed to buy E rated games during this series (and on the X-box, we ALL know that downs selection by a lot), i pretty much enjoy all FPS games =o dey all be goood ^.^
Yeahhh XD

While it really did lag a lot, we knew we all sucked at it. That's why we loved when we went against noobs =P

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
halo1 and 2 are the best in my opinion....at least as far as maps and campaign. halo3'as gameplay was good Reach is boring sorta in my opiion

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
My opinion on Halo? Over rated. [/opinion]

On topic though, I wonder how well the games will be now that Bungee is apart of Activision?

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I've played every Halo, Halo Reach is probably the best, followed by H3, H2, H1, H3ODST, and Halo Wars...that game was a DISGRACE! XD

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I think reach is overdoing it a bit besides the story. but i'm really goign to miss this series i was in it allthe way.... startign with halo1 pc...

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I only played the Halo trilogy and I like 1 and 3 quite a bit, but couldn't seem to find my niche in 2. They took out my good weapons such as the assault rifle and the scoped pistol and replaced them with less powerful weapons like the SMG (which I still can't control) and the magnum. Although the energy sword was an addition I had fun with. :blush:

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I like the needler :3

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The needler was/is my mortal nemesis. If I mess up and I'm seen sniping someone fires it in my direction it kills me from almost the same range. If it wasn't so ammo consuming I'd give it serious consideration as a sniping weapon.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
the needler is more a medium range weapon and the reason the pistol was removed in halo2 was because it acted more like a rifle than a pistol as for the Ar LEARN TO USE THE BR THe BR IS YOUR FRIEND!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: