Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Halo Franchise; Your opinion on Halo CE, Halo 2 , Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo Reach.
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:50 PM (920 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I use the carbine, does that count for anything? I'm usually seen with covenant weapons, energy sword, carbine, beam rifle, or a plasma rifle. If I do use human weapons it's a sniper, rockets or if no carbine is available and I'm looking, the BR. It's a good gun if I can use it right. The three round burst thing gets me most of the time I use it.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I go with the battle rifle and the grav hammer

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I try to shoot those with the grav hammer second. It hurts a lot, but it's not fast. It's those with the energy sword that need to be feared.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
OMG the DMR is OWNAGE

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
??? Personally I never liked halo it didnt do anything For FPS..

Arashikage
Member Avatar
except be super fun

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
That's debatable.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I don't play much multiplayer on Halo anymore. And the single player has become too easy unless it's on heroic difficulty or higher. It's fun enough for me.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
It's not debatable, it's fun to most people, look at the number of copies sold, if you don't enjoy it, okay, but I'm just saying, most people enjoy it

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Its only because it was the only game on xbox 1.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
While it is probably argueable that it was first or even fun, there is one thing I think that at the least most people can agree on. If the difficulty is set on Legendary, Halo is incredibly difficult.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
My roommate when Reach came out, spent nothing but 3 days on playing that game....he missed quite alot of classes

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Halo might be fun or really important to some, but I don't think it's so fun or important that one should miss classes for it.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Halo on legendry is hard? Dude halo is way to easy all you got to do is take cover and life re charges and I heard reach is bad... B.T.W goldeneye on n64 007 difficulty is 10x is harder.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You've given me something else to try then. The hardest part is finding an N64 and a copy of the game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: