Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Halo Franchise; Your opinion on Halo CE, Halo 2 , Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo Reach.
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:50 PM (887 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Well, I dunno some kids are pretty desperate to play games, and he is one of them

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Me? And order n64 online. Actully do you have wii?

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
No I was talking about my roommate :animesweat:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I do have a wii, something I can do with it?

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
They recently made a wii version of it. BUT it is and isn't a remake.
Wii version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRT9vGGhqNw
N64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jANVFm9by60
Edited by MrFordDoesNotLikeU, Jan 7 2011, 05:35 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
persoonly i usally am seen carrying a battle rifle my other weapon varies from a assault rifle to dual wielded wepons and even energy swords so i carry just about anything but pistols and the grav hammer which i don't touch alot.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The grav hammer seems like an unreliable weapon imo. It can be devastating in the right hands, but even do, if you miss your target by a little bit you will only hurt them and fling them a small distance away from you, requiring you to catch them all over again. Mid ranged weapons like the battle rifle or the carbine will take them out before they can reach you. (If your aim is good)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
But if you're really good with the Grav Hammer like yours truly, you don't miss

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I remember trying the grav hammer a bit during one match. I never picked it up again. Unless I was sneaking up on someone they'd down me with the BR or carbine before I could get close enough. People with energy swords usually cut me down, actually, almost any other weapon could take me down before I could use the grav hammer. It was not my best weapon. I often wonder how some people are pretty good with it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: