Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Halo Franchise; Your opinion on Halo CE, Halo 2 , Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo Reach.
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:50 PM (913 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
halo1 and 2 are the best in my opinion....at least as far as maps and campaign. halo3'as gameplay was good Reach is boring sorta in my opiion

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I think reach is overdoing it a bit besides the story. but i'm really goign to miss this series i was in it allthe way.... startign with halo1 pc...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
the needler is more a medium range weapon and the reason the pistol was removed in halo2 was because it acted more like a rifle than a pistol as for the Ar LEARN TO USE THE BR THe BR IS YOUR FRIEND!

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
persoonly i usally am seen carrying a battle rifle my other weapon varies from a assault rifle to dual wielded wepons and even energy swords so i carry just about anything but pistols and the grav hammer which i don't touch alot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »