Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Adventures; Where the controversy began...
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:55 PM (4,197 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
So, 'Star Fox Adventures', the game of mystical powers and a beautiful vixen, of a powerful staff and a dark secret. The Star Fox series took a turn from being its usual rail shooter to become a more 'Legend of Zelda' styled game. This fact alone has caused a lot of controversy, but that's not what I want the main focus of this topic to be about.

Well, it can be if that's where it leads.

Personally, this was my favorite game of the series, but that's just my opinion. What'd you guys think of it?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Same... But do to 'Complicatons' it took me somewhere around 1 to 2 years to finally finish it...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Meh...not my favorite game in the series, but I like it in its own unique way.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 29 2010, 06:23 PM.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I really liked it! It wasn't my favorite, but was probably my favorite on the storyline basis of it. :) Also, intro to Krystal! That makes it also awesome!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Nick1349
Jul 29 2010, 09:23 PM
Also, intro to Krystal! That makes it also awesome!
Right on! Yeah, Krystal's intro to the series was what made the game worth it. :smile:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Highlight of the game for me: Just whacking the Sharpclaws and listening to them complain, grunt, snort, the like. Also, watching them waddle-run after you when you're circling around them, or back-peddling.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Julius Quasar
Jul 30 2010, 12:34 AM
Nick1349
Jul 29 2010, 09:23 PM
Also, intro to Krystal! That makes it also awesome!
Right on! Yeah, Krystal's intro to the series was what made the game worth it. :smile:
To some people, yes, that was the highlight =P

Quote:

Highlight of the game for me: Just whacking the Sharpclaws and listening to them complain, grunt, snort, the like. Also, watching them waddle-run after you when you're circling around them, or back-peddling.

And yeah, Para, I enjoyed that myself XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Needs moar Musclefoot.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8
Jul 31 2010, 12:38 PM
Needs moar Musclefoot.
D=

I failed at that part XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I made him my b!tch :t:P:

Deleted User
Deleted User

-stares at own half fallen off thumb- I hated that Musclefoot part... Then came the freaking Test of Fear. One frustrating moment + Another frustrating moment = MASSIVE constipation. Well, not really, but I was losing a few brain cells in the process.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Astaroth's Descent
Aug 1 2010, 09:59 AM
-stares at own half fallen off thumb- I hated that Musclefoot part... Then came the freaking Test of Fear. One frustrating moment + Another frustrating moment = MASSIVE constipation. Well, not really, but I was losing a few brain cells in the process.
I HATED the Test of Fear. That takes me 1,000 times to get it right.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Even to this day I struggle with it :rolleyes:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I'm actually a bit surprised that everone has alot of difficulty with it. I would likely screw up on the first try , but i'd usually get it onn the Second or third.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
OneWingedAngel92302
Aug 2 2010, 03:37 PM
I'm actually a bit surprised that everone has alot of difficulty with it. I would likely screw up on the first try , but i'd usually get it onn the Second or third.
Yeah. I got test of fear the first time around. : /. The test of knowledge was a bit challenging for me though since my T.V. at the time wouldn't do good jobs with colors, and was bad in general.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: