Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox Adventures; Where the controversy began...
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:55 PM (4,278 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Same... But do to 'Complicatons' it took me somewhere around 1 to 2 years to finally finish it...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I'm actually a bit surprised that everone has alot of difficulty with it. I would likely screw up on the first try , but i'd usually get it onn the Second or third.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
honestly I Liked the Galadon, Since it was really the only boss that you were able to Attack Directly with the Staff... :P

But to me there were only 2 problems with it: 1. It should've had a bit more Arwing fights, 2. They Really should've Made Scales an Actual boss... I Mean That Looked Like he was going to be a Chalenge Before the Damn Cutscene Started...
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Nov 23 2010, 02:20 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
As much as how big of an interesting betrayal that would be, I doubt it. From what I know he was either imprisoned or Executed later on.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 2 2011, 07:23 PM
My kind of girl. :P

Seriously though, that's a little strange. I'm not sure why Andross would do that to her if she was one of the ones who was unknowingly trying to restore him to what he once was.
that's another thing that attracted my attention later on. What exactly gave him the hint that she had this trait? The theory i'm thinking is that he might've studied a bit about her planets people or something Before being exiled... Hey! Maybe it was something revolving around his interest to them that cause him to be exiled the first place, They never Really did say in 64 what He did to get himself exiled. ^^'

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Jan 3 2011, 01:17 PM
Also, wasn't it General Scales who pushed her into that beam? I remember that weird color scheme when it went to his "first person view" and remember it being the same one during the Test of Fear, right before the giant Scales lifted Fox by the neck.
That is what i thought at first to, But then I played the game a second time and Noticed that the color scheme also Apeared when Fox was trying to fight scales.

And since Scales could be Seen through Said Eye's with the thermo-like vision, It's kinda Where it convinces me it was likely Andross... :animesweat:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ditto, Especially Fighting the Galadon. You know... now that I think about it he's the only Boss in the game you can Actually Hit up close.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Jan 5 2011, 04:07 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ditto....

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
crazyfooinc
Jan 15 2011, 04:24 PM
Anyone else imagine the demise of Cerenia as a misfiring of the Death Star? :animesweat:
Once or twice, though think it might've been a natural disaster like a solar flare, and the surface is just scorched.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Megas75
Jul 1 2011, 08:02 PM
I'd honestly would love it if they made another SF: Adv. Granted, they should wait a while until the series recovers before they should try it again(and as a spin-off...)
I would likely be in my mid-twenty's by then... but yeah. ^ This.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Julius Quasar
Jul 20 2011, 12:43 AM
Megas75
Jul 1 2011, 08:02 PM
I'd honestly would love it if they made another SF: Adv. Granted, they should wait a while until the series recovers before they should try it again(and as a spin-off...)

Nice idea! (Put Krystal in a sexy outfit again!) :P
NIce bump... :blush:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Julius Quasar
Jul 21 2011, 03:23 PM
sorry, forgot to check the date.
It's fine. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »