Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Adventures; Where the controversy began...
Topic Started: Jul 29 2010, 12:55 PM (4,331 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I'm curious to know more about it as well. What threat could the cerenians have posed that they needed to have their planet destroyed?

It's hinted that Andross did it, foul smelling ape, but as for why I'm stumped. Unless he was testing his own version of the death star.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
One other thing too......how did Krystal survive when no one else on the entire planet did?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's just an excuse. :blush:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's all good and well, but what are the odds that out of everyone on the planet she was the only one not on it at the time? It just strikes me as a little odd. No offence to anyone.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Perhaps we could learn what really happened on cerenia in the next game, if they use your idea.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 21 2010, 11:32 PM
They fight evil itself: GIYGAS!
:eek: Run away.

Seriously though, they keep killing off things for you to fight in this series. Andross is dead, the aparoids are gone, the anglars are dead. Why can't they have something that you can keep fighting so that way the series can stay more healthy?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I love that movie, but I think that a locksmith would be somewhat redundant. With state of the art technology around them I'm sure there's something that could take care of that.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's called Robin Hood: Men in Tights. It's one big parody of the Robin Hood story. They did a really good job with it imo.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Star Fox needs a set of tights. Imagine them all running to their arwings wearing them.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
As if Krystal didn't have skimpy enough clothing in Adventures. ::)

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Her first outfit didn't seem to fit her too well. The one from Assault seemed to fit her better, and the ones from Command didn't do such a bad job either. There's something about the tribal clothes that just didn't sit well with me.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Which once again brings up the question, what was cerenia like?

Fox, I do agree with you about the Monsters Inc thing with her fur. That looked really good and it'd be great to see them do so again. Unfortunately, the team that made SFAd was bought out.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You may be right about that, it was the first planet Krystal visited in the lylat system(as far as we know), and while she didn't have much of a choice for most of the game, she did decide to stay and even do whatever she could to help the cloudrunners.

Maybe they reminded her of her own people?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Well it doesn't get much more random than we have been.

Besides,it was revealed that(gasp) Andross was behind the Saurian crisis. You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if he created some weapon somewhere that could once again create another Lylat war.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Did he create those? Huh,okay then. It shows how much I'm paying attention.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: