Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox 64 for 3DS
Topic Started: Aug 2 2010, 08:51 PM (2,141 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Anybody played this game yet? If so, how is it? Do you recommend getting it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCY_280WiI4&feature=related (just for fun, a little tribute video)
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 2 2010, 10:13 PM.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Considering that the 3DS hasn't even come out yet, I say it's gonna be pretty good, conisdering that Star Fox 64 was like the best Star Fox game made, in my opinion :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

The analog stick will HELP.

I can see SF Command playing a little better if it supported the analog stick (like backwards compatable)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 13 2010, 08:33 PM
The analog stick will HELP.

I can see SF Command playing a little better if it supported the analog stick (like backwards compatable)
I agree, Command would've been alot better if there was an analog stick. But I'm sure that SF643D is gonna be an amazing game, not only because of the analog stick, but because it's a remake of the best SF game of all time, in my opinion :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll just be happy to be able to play a really awesome game that I have completely missed out on.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
But it's not completely SF64, just a remade version.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope the graphics would be at least somewhat improved.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I know for a fact they are, and it might have online multiplayer, at least I hope they do, that'd be awesome if there was an online mode and you could like level up like on COD and stuff, that'd be beast.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And have an awesome first-person view inside the cockpit. You can even see your reflection in the glass-like material!

That would be awesome.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 16 2010, 05:06 PM
And have an awesome first-person view inside the cockpit. You can even see your reflection in the glass-like material!

That would be awesome.
I can't stand the first person view of the arwing, I think I'll stick with the original way ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah. For some reason, it instantly switches to 1st person in the original Star Fox on the second level. It's annoying and gets me killed :(

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I cannot wait for this game to come out.....but I need a 3DS for it Y~Y

Deleted User
Deleted User

Isn't it going to be $250 when it first comes out?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's expensive for a handheld isn't it?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I just remember reading that it is the equivalent of $250 when it gets released in Japan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: