Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox 64 for 3DS
Topic Started: Aug 2 2010, 08:51 PM (2,042 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Maybe it really will be that much then. We'll know soon enough.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah... $250 is ridiculous. I know the Wii was that expensive on release, but that was a CONSOLE.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 20 2010, 02:13 PM
That's expensive for a handheld isn't it?
It is expensive for a handheld. But it's probably because of the possible HD gameplay and the 3D capability of the system. I actually expected it to be a lot more expensive than this, but it's good that it should be only around $250, I had also heard a rumor of the 3DS coming out in March of 2011.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Robcot94
Dec 20 2010, 04:24 PM
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 20 2010, 02:13 PM
That's expensive for a handheld isn't it?
It is expensive for a handheld. But it's probably because of the possible HD gameplay and the 3D capability of the system. I actually expected it to be a lot more expensive than this, but it's good that it should be only around $250, I had also heard a rumor of the 3DS coming out in March of 2011.
The more tiny chips there are inside the more money you have to pay out the a$$

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I would understand the pricing, but it still is a handheld...

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I don't know if it'd be worth that much or not. The DS has the capabilities of the Nintendo 64, if the 3DS doesn't at least have some of the potential as the other consoles then I don't feel as if it's worth that price.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, you have to watch out for what it is packing. The non glasses 3D capability, and HD quality.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I agree....the damn thing is probably delecuit......and could shatter easily

Deleted User
Deleted User

The more expensive and high-tech it is, the easier it breaks XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
that is a golden rule.....they force you to buy it again

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or make you think twice over buying that extended warranty.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am usually careful with my games, hell I have several disk games, and they are just fine after about.....several years.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Me too. I keep them in a CD wallet...

Alphabetized.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Mine are somewhat scattered. Out of the way, but I have trouble finding them from time to time. I really should get a CD wallet.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like having CD wallets because you can take your entire collection at once without having multiple disks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: