Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox 64 for 3DS
Topic Started: Aug 2 2010, 08:51 PM (2,139 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
If they could add the multiplayer of Command into the 3DS game, and hopefully make the game really well, I think they might have a good game.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Yeah, but there is a video needed for this.. Here we go. I matched up the sounds, and found that they are infact not using gibberish. It seems to be updated graphics, and I am awaiting the release of the 3DS and Starfox 64 3D

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BU7rElpLY[/utube]
The audio clips voiced over are from the English version Of the Nintendo 64, but there is a clip of the the Japanese 3DS voice of Fox; it is close in language and speech to the Japanese Nintendo 64 Starfox.

They might be using different actors, and who knows :D

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Yeah, hopefully they look good. Man I cannot wait until more stuff is released about this game ^^

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
-Uses a grappling hook to get back on- Hey.....

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
-uses jetpack to hover- Darn you

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Who knows, since that this is a remake of the 64, I doubt the new planets will be added, but will stick mostly to the coverage of the 64 universe

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I know right :D

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
ooohhh yeah it will, with today's hardware advancements and technology, there will be better sound I can almost guarantee it :D

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Indeed technology today is just amazing

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Or they can make it tougher

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
WOOOHOOO :)

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Yeah, I wouldn't mind to see another assault, maybe with some more Arwing missions

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »