Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox 64 for 3DS
Topic Started: Aug 2 2010, 08:51 PM (2,158 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Considering that the 3DS hasn't even come out yet, I say it's gonna be pretty good, conisdering that Star Fox 64 was like the best Star Fox game made, in my opinion :)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 13 2010, 08:33 PM
The analog stick will HELP.

I can see SF Command playing a little better if it supported the analog stick (like backwards compatable)
I agree, Command would've been alot better if there was an analog stick. But I'm sure that SF643D is gonna be an amazing game, not only because of the analog stick, but because it's a remake of the best SF game of all time, in my opinion :)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
But it's not completely SF64, just a remade version.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I know for a fact they are, and it might have online multiplayer, at least I hope they do, that'd be awesome if there was an online mode and you could like level up like on COD and stuff, that'd be beast.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 16 2010, 05:06 PM
And have an awesome first-person view inside the cockpit. You can even see your reflection in the glass-like material!

That would be awesome.
I can't stand the first person view of the arwing, I think I'll stick with the original way ;)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 20 2010, 02:13 PM
That's expensive for a handheld isn't it?
It is expensive for a handheld. But it's probably because of the possible HD gameplay and the 3D capability of the system. I actually expected it to be a lot more expensive than this, but it's good that it should be only around $250, I had also heard a rumor of the 3DS coming out in March of 2011.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
If SF643D has online multiplayer, my dream will come true.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 24 2010, 07:30 PM
I'm gonna get one regardless XD It's just too kewl!
AGREED!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »