Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox 64 for 3DS
Topic Started: Aug 2 2010, 08:51 PM (2,162 Views)
Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
I'm going to be honest, but I'm not very excited for this game*flame shield*. I mean SF64 is probably my favorite N64 game, but right now this game doesn't any more than the same game with better graphics. I probably feel this way because I tend to dislike remakes unless there are some significant differences from the original(i.e. gameplay, better storytelling/filling plotholes, etc.). The game still looks great from what I've seen but I'll wait until the game comes out to make a final decision

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »