Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
POST SOMETHIN!'; Just do as the title says!
Topic Started: Aug 16 2010, 03:14 PM (14,718 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
And Monkeys from outer space sip a cold jug of sprite to tell you that your hair was really a phone that could alter dimensions to make it a blueberry muffin. With Cool whip.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
MOOOOOOOORTAL KOMBATTTTTTTTTTT!!
Edited by Rising Phoenix, Nov 28 2010, 01:13 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

X-Gamer
Nov 28 2010, 12:51 PM
And Monkeys from outer space sip a cold jug of sprite to tell you that your hair was really a phone that could alter dimensions to make it a blueberry muffin. With Cool whip.
And stripped bolts set greased pigs on fire to the tune of Melted cabbage. Meanwhile, a can of mustard dropped dead.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Posted Image

Star Trek vs. Star Wars

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Woke up to find a certain someone in my kitchen

Posted Image
Edited by Evilwaffles, Nov 28 2010, 05:28 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Evilwaffles
Nov 28 2010, 05:26 PM
Woke up to find a certain someone in my kitchen

Posted Image
OMFG that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable wolfscream

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
Taran'atar
Nov 28 2010, 04:42 PM
Posted Image

Star Trek vs. Star Wars
Awesome man. Pure awesome!

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Thanks!

Made it with Photoshop and MS Paint.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kid_Cortet
Nov 29 2010, 08:58 AM
OMFG that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable wolfscream
What about this?

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

That one creeps me out....the glowing eyes....and what appears to be dirt....looks like blood D:

LMAO

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah. I had to live with it for five years XD That's my dog.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

I now know what to do if the submarine becomes disabled! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, I found this on my own message board. This comes from a friend from Washington shortly before I left for boot camp:

Today, I accompanied Fox to the local Wal-Mart. We got many fantastic things, including school supplies for my junior year of high school (woot) and supplies like shampoo for Fox for boot camp. (T-T)

On our way home, we stopped at the Burger King that was nearby. I ordered my food, and promptly crumpled up my receipt. Fox ordered his food, and I expected him to do the same. He did not. Instead, he made a mock angry face, gripped both ends of his receipt, and tore it in two, a small end coming off in one hand, and a large piece in the other. I laughed at this, but then he did something even funnier. He ate the small piece of the receipt. A disgusted look appeared on his face after about five seconds and his spat the receipt on the ground quickly. Needless to say, I almost fell over laughing. By the time I recovered, my food was ready, so I picked our table and sat down. Fox got his food about a minute later and came over to tell me something even funnier than before. He had torn the receipt yet again, and ate both, doing the same thing as the first piece. I was lucky to be sitting down, or I would have fallen because I was howling with laughter. People were staring, including employees, but it was quite funny.

Fox and I reminisced about our friendship and wacky adventures in the past with our friend Mario and we even brought in Fox's fursona, Tenko, to our conversation, saying that he was sitting on a rooftop about a mile away, and could still hear us perfectly. But sadly our Burger King adventure came to an end and Fox and I went back to my home, where we stood outside to share our final discussion for what would seem like an eternity. (T-T T-T T-T) We talked until 9:30 p.m. and I watched Fox's car vanish past the house, sighing, knowing I would not see my best friend until Christmas again.

Good luck in the Navy Fox. *Salutes* We shant forget you.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I like european food, so I decided to Russia over to an Italian restaurant. When I got there, I was Czeching out the menu when I decided to order the Turkey. After I was Finnished, I told the waiter, "Spain good, but there's Norway I could eat another bite"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spam · Next Topic »