Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,809 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
In this thread, we're here to talk about Star Fox Assault.

The good, the bad, and the weird.

I liked the addition of Panther to Star Wolf, and the removal of Andrew Oikonny. Killing Pigma was pretty cool. The Star Wolf battle was fun.

Didn't care for Leon's new voice (he sounded almost like Beavis from "Beavis and Butthead"). I like the mix of on foot, Landmaster, and Arwing missions...the weapons are awesome, the duel mode...

riccofox96
Member Avatar
CDF Conscript
I certainly like the soundtrack in the game. So nice. The sounds aren't too shabby either. The voices are okay, they sound computerized a bit, but as long as I can understand why, then I won't complain. Hey, there could even be a reason behind it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nice game but pales compared to the original xD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I liked the soundtrack as well, liked the renderings...Krystal and Fox seemed a bit "wooden" in their acting...but other than that, I like it. I liked General Pepper's jowly, "Richard Nixon" voice "Let me say this, about that! I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I, am not an Aparoid!"

I like how Slippy and Peppy sounded in Assault, it was a welcome change from SF Adventures, where Slippy sounded like the Pillsbury Doughboy, and Peppy sounding 80 years old and constipated in SF-Adv.

ROB sounded okay in Assault as well.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hated the end of Assault! The

Spoiler

Oh well, I like tragedies! But to have that happen, I kind of liked that ship...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
The game kinda ended a little too quickly though...

Deleted User
Deleted User

But that is the thing, 64 was not really that long either, the only game the FELT like it took forever was Adventures...but this is the wrong topic to go into that. But I felt it was a bit shabby on Level Length

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 14 2010, 09:45 PM
But that is the thing, 64 was not really that long either, the only game the FELT like it took forever was Adventures...but this is the wrong topic to go into that. But I felt it was a bit shabby on Level Length
I agree with both your points...

Deleted User
Deleted User

They should have just kept the models from Adventures (or do better!)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I totally agree.....at least Slippy looked better in Assault xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Who cares about Slippy? :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I admit, I normally don't, but they did a better job with him then in Adventures.....his voice was way too high.....the theory he was a girl was STRONG in that game xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

It was just annoying, male or female.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still...the game had its highlights....like being able to go from foot, to Arwing, to Landmaster....in the same level AND in the vs mode :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

That was awesome. I also liked the sensation of running on foot really fast :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: