Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,774 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I like how they made Wolf the fastest for vs mode....>:D

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
OMG. I brought Assualt to birthday parties and man, the only character that people chose was Wolf. So much Hp and Speed. And he was the only one that had a stat for the Wolfen. Ah good times.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did too.....I took it to a furry party one time....not the best idea....three wolves and a rabbit....guess who the rabbit chose xD

He chose Peppy.....and oddly enough....nearly won O_O;;;

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG Where was the furry party!?

Deleted User
Deleted User

In Colorado actually...I was visiting a friend :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nice! You didn't get... publicly called out or anything?

Deleted User
Deleted User

not really...EVERYONE there was a furry....no one dressed up or anything, except a few of us wore collars lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wanna collar!

Actually they sell them at the NEX :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still, I like the vs mode, and to go to almost any level on foot xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love the foot levels, except on Corneria on Gold difficulty. Stupid robots sneak up on me when using the sniper rifle. Once I fell off the edge of the map trying to run from them.

I ended up getting a game over on the fight against Pepper. I lost most of my health from those stupid missiles...

Deleted User
Deleted User

God that battle annoyed me even on Easy....I knew I had to kill him, but I was like...."NUUUU.....GENERAL...I"M SORRY Y~Y"

Deleted User
Deleted User

And when Peppy goes LEEEEERRRRROOOOYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKKKKIINNNNSSSS on the Aparoid shield.

Deleted User
Deleted User

-facepalm- but I nearly cried then too

Deleted User
Deleted User

Why the facepaw? :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

your Leroy and Jenkins reference....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: