Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,802 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That came out of nowhere. It takes forever to make a post using my phone, and in the time it took me to post it that just came to me.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Still was awesome :P

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
I think already said this somewhere else... but Assault was a good game just not long enough, my favorite aspect of it was prob the visual quality of the game. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hate the end of the story though :( They blew up the awesome-looking Great Fox and replaced it with a flying potato.

Good thing Command wasn't canon.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That is a good thing, but we're still missing a Great Fox from the end of Assault sadly.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Yeah... a flaw in the game :(

But I still love the game xD

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Oh. Wow. I never took that into consideration. Great Fox was destroyed...so how come it was in command? I see what you people thought up of there xD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
They did have the Great Fox II in command, I have to agree with what many others has said, it doesn't look good at all.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Yeah... it sucks... :(

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 9 2011, 04:43 PM
They did have the Great Fox II in command, I have to agree with what many others has said, it doesn't look good at all.

Great Fox 2, looks like poo...

Or, as TheRedFox8 posted earlier, "A flying potato", which, when you think about it, looks like...well, you know, poo. :lol:

Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 25 2011, 09:58 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And that horrible monstrosity deserves to explode by dozens of vicious bloodthirsty howler monkeys throwing flaming pieces of Smarties at it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
TheRedFox8
Jan 25 2011, 10:01 PM
And that horrible monstrosity deserves to explode by dozens of vicious bloodthirsty howler monkeys throwing flaming pieces of Smarties at it.
um.......what?

Posted Image

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
My thoughts exactly. :lol:

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
I miss the Great Fox from Assault, it was sexy

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: