Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,712 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
OMG. I brought Assualt to birthday parties and man, the only character that people chose was Wolf. So much Hp and Speed. And he was the only one that had a stat for the Wolfen. Ah good times.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Anyone here like playing snipers only for Assualt multiplayer? My friends love it and I also recently learned how to quick scope! :P

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:18 PM
Try playing Sniper Only on Corneria without radar.
Been there, done that.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:44 PM
It takes like 30 minutes+ huh?
hell yeah! :lol:

me: Where are you guys?

Friend 1: Where are you?

Friend 2: I'm just sitting here waiting for you guys.

me: augh.
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 25 2010, 04:54 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Anyone here like to do the glitches for Multiplayer? (Finally, I know a glitch in a game :wink: )

Personally, I love Titania and how you can go underneath the stage and shoot people from there.

All you have to say in a party is, "No screen peeking or else you will be kicked off the game"
Its a win-win situation. :lol:
If they screen peek to find where you are, they lose. If they don't, they lose anyway!

I like being evil at times.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 26 2010, 09:38 PM
No one I know likes to play SFAs on multiplayer :(
I like multiplayer. :nod:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I've noticed not many people actually pay attention to SF. I think this is because of Nintendo and the influence the company puts on it. I mean, look at games like Kirby or Legend of Zelda! Everyone knows those games and have probably played those games because Nintendo puts a lot of effort into making it noticeable. I don't think they care for SF as much as they do any other game. If Nintendo, the creator of SF, doesn't pay attention to its own game, who does? (We do, of course)

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I know right? :(

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 28 2010, 11:35 AM
Unfortunately, I think Star Fox would be considered one of Nintendo's "Black Sheep" franchises.

That needs to change. They need to stop making those piece-of-crap cheaply made Wii games and come out with something REAL. Like the next Star Fox game!
There ya go! Score one for RedFox! Lately, the games have pieces of Carp. Yes, carp. And who eats Carp? No one. Therefore, no one plays the games that are pieces of carp. Make sense?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Oh. Wow. I never took that into consideration. Great Fox was destroyed...so how come it was in command? I see what you people thought up of there xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »