Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,777 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

But that is the thing, 64 was not really that long either, the only game the FELT like it took forever was Adventures...but this is the wrong topic to go into that. But I felt it was a bit shabby on Level Length

Deleted User
Deleted User

I totally agree.....at least Slippy looked better in Assault xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I admit, I normally don't, but they did a better job with him then in Adventures.....his voice was way too high.....the theory he was a girl was STRONG in that game xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still...the game had its highlights....like being able to go from foot, to Arwing, to Landmaster....in the same level AND in the vs mode :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like how they made Wolf the fastest for vs mode....>:D

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did too.....I took it to a furry party one time....not the best idea....three wolves and a rabbit....guess who the rabbit chose xD

He chose Peppy.....and oddly enough....nearly won O_O;;;

Deleted User
Deleted User

In Colorado actually...I was visiting a friend :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

not really...EVERYONE there was a furry....no one dressed up or anything, except a few of us wore collars lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still, I like the vs mode, and to go to almost any level on foot xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

God that battle annoyed me even on Easy....I knew I had to kill him, but I was like...."NUUUU.....GENERAL...I"M SORRY Y~Y"

Deleted User
Deleted User

-facepalm- but I nearly cried then too

Deleted User
Deleted User

your Leroy and Jenkins reference....

Deleted User
Deleted User

I must admit, I am not too familiar with ALL internet meme's

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh.....xD....I'll start doing that next time I run into a room full of Aparoids xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

That or a Rocket Launcher xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: