Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Assault; Back to basics, but with new stuff in store
Topic Started: Sep 2 2010, 12:47 PM (1,773 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 17 2010, 10:44 AM
Well, you could use it to fight bosses anyway. I'd LOVE to see something take a shot from those two lasers right in the FACE!
Overkill anyone?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Well, multistage boss fights like those from Final Fantasy would still be alive after eating a twin laser from the Great Fox. After doing that you would still have to fight the next form in your arwing.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The Great Fox could end up fighting something that's really big, so that it would almost seem like an arwing fight. It would just be on a much larger scale.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I haven't unfortunately. I'm afraid I don't play very many games.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
No, it can't, so no barrel rolling(we're looking at you Peppy) or any other high end evasive manuvers. Simple turns and such should still be fair game though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Falco: Way to go old timer, you officially flipped the Great Fox over.

Slippy: I suppose we look like a dead fish in space now, huh guys?

Falco: Can it will ya Slippy?

Peppy: I'm sorry fellas, I wanted to see if I could still do a barrel roll.

Falco: Obviously not.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Dec 21 2010, 01:42 AM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You know, if I was Andross or even an aparoid then, I'd probably let them go after watching such a pitiful display. That or I'd be laughing to hard to do anything. Either way they'd get away.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Next we'll have the A Team attack. Only this team will be made of Andross, the Aparoid queen and the Anglar emperor all working together, plus Grover from Sesame Street for some reason.

Grover: This attack was brought to you by the letter "A"!

I guess we know why he's here now. *facepaw*

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark here and assume that this is why they don't come out with a new Starfox game very often. They must have trouble coming out with more enemies that start with "A".

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That came out of nowhere. It takes forever to make a post using my phone, and in the time it took me to post it that just came to me.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That is a good thing, but we're still missing a Great Fox from the end of Assault sadly.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
They did have the Great Fox II in command, I have to agree with what many others has said, it doesn't look good at all.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
How can the Great Fox be.........I'm not sure I even want to know.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's true, but we're short one Great Fox since at the end of Assault Peppy had to push the self-destruct button. :lol:

Hopefully they remake the old one or have a design that doesn't look so bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: