Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Command; share your cheers or jeers for this controversial game
Topic Started: Oct 18 2010, 07:04 PM (2,550 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

My favorite ships, believe it or not, were Leon's and Panther's. They were POWERFUL!

I didn't like Falco's. Falco's sucked.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What I DO like is the multilock upgrade once you get it ^^ Makes the game so much easier.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, God. With Leon, you can just hold down the fire button and you'll go apeshit over everything. It was quite satisfactory.

Why can't the Star Fox ships be that cool?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Of course :rolleyes:

Deleted User
Deleted User

How what is hidden? :?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, that :animesweat:

I loved it when it was installed and loved it even more due the fact it was permanent.

Still like Leon's weapon. All you have to do is hold down the A button and fly around ^^

Don't take him on the missile slipstreams, though :frown:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tell me about it.

A couple were good, such as the birth of Marcus (which I think should be the Canon ending ^^)

However, a couple were dark. Especially the default one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or have him take over as the leader as Fox goes into retirement or something.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or Fox lets Marcus fly with him on his team and retires at the end for a surprise twist!

Who doesn't picture him sitting on a front porch in his rocking chair in an old state? :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, when General Peppy dies (he sounded like an old man in Adventures alone!), maybe Fox will take over for him! :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know. That's why I said General Peppy :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Because he's so BRILLIANT!

YTP reference :animesweat:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Since Command isn't Canon (at least, I hope so, the Great Fox II looks ugly) then Pepper should stay as general even though he got blown up in Assault.

"I got better!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

He did? When?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ooooohhhhhhh...

Heh, I can see him doing that... Monty Python style:

"I'm not dead yet!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: