Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Command; share your cheers or jeers for this controversial game
Topic Started: Oct 18 2010, 07:04 PM (2,584 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
This is slightly off the current topic, but I think it relates to the overall game being talked about. If this is the wrong place please let me know. I played SF Assault all the way through, and I have read a lot about SF Command and am now wondering something. Pigma was consumed by the aparoids and If I'm not mistaken he became an aparoid. At the end of Assault Beltino has the Star Fox team unleash a virus that was supposed to self-destruct all aparoids. What allowed Pigma to survive? Is that ever explained in Command?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 16 2010, 09:23 PM
His ghost shoes up in Command, doesn't it?
Is that what that is supposed to be? It seems as if Pigma could turn into the next Andross.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's why I never tried to hack after I ruined my Pokemon Red version.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Vixie Darkmatter is confused......it hurt itself in its confusion.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Yeah, that was really cool. Where'd you find it?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Wow, this is awesome. Thanks man.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
How much does it cost? You just showed me a musical haven.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You have just made my night RedFox8. Thank you so much.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I have heard that Starfox 64 3D will be controled via analog stick. So it'll at least be easier to do things and will still be playable if you are unlucky enough to have a DS with an unresponsive touch screen.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I've heard that you can tear up your touch screen pretty badly if you aren't careful.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but how do we know that Command isn't part of the canon?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I've been confused by Command for a long time now, that's one less thing confusing me now. :lol:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You sir are more of a trooper than I. I can not support Marcus, but can support Krystal in Star Wolf so long as her and Panther don't do anything. That bugs me for some reason.

I wouldn't mind if they tried to redo the story, like start it relatively the same, but use only one well thought out story, instead of 9 stories that aren't too thought out.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I've expressed feelings against Fox/Krystal pairing up together in a relationship before, but never understood why.

Cute pic though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Yeah, but it's that same romance that bothers me for some unknown reason.

Edit: I've found a couple of fics recently where that romance hasn't really effected me at all. Maybe it's the way Nintendo's doing it, I'm not sure.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Feb 2 2011, 05:12 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: