Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star Fox Command; share your cheers or jeers for this controversial game
Topic Started: Oct 18 2010, 07:04 PM (2,582 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Star Fox Command was an.... okay game I'll say.

The positive aspects of the game are clearly the many different characters that were playable, the different ships and the way you needed to get through the storyline. I had much fun playing as Katt, Bill, Falco, Slippy, Leon, Wolf and Lucy (just giving some examples) and enjoyed also their music themes they got there.

The negative aspects... time limit, running out of fuel. I mean seriously, what the hell? The story itself was awkward, and the many different endings confused me over time. Emo Fox? Star Falco? And why the f*ck was Katt BLACK!? At first I thought it was a mistranslation when I read her name and saw her icon, I was like "wtf, that's not Katt, that must be a cousin of her!". Nintendo/Q-Games trolled us. And the most annoying part was the gibberish language they used there.

No canon game for me, it's some kind of... bad joke spin-off.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

Yeah, the fuel thing killed it (along with the endings. There were only a couple of good ones. The rest were all trash) for me. Especially the one near the end of the level with the two one-on-one battles with other pilots. You can't even shoot at them.

You surely mean Octoman and this other creep before you need to fight against the Anglar Emperor, right? I just say: Two weeks. TWO. FUCKING. WEEKS. I spended 1 week for Octoman and another whole week for the other guy. I'm just not sure if you need to fight against those two in the same story or in different stories, but what I know is that I will NEVER fight against them again.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
It truely bugged me why Nintendo made this game together with Q-Games... I believe that not Nintendo came up with all those crap ideas, I believe it was Q-Games who messed this game up. It's even more rediculous that Nintendo was willing to use their ideas and put it into the game.

Though I totally forgot that Nintendo and Q-Games worked on Star Fox64 and the 3Ds remake of it...

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
That wouldn't surprise me, lmao.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Well for me it was easy to handle.... multi-type girl, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But yeah, the rainbow delta was SO out of place... but for some reason it makes sense, but why I won't tell ya :P

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Oh lord please don't remember me of this piece of sh....! I totally couldn't stand the idea of the Great Fox being SO low on defense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »