Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox 64
Topic Started: Oct 26 2010, 07:15 PM (1,040 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
In this thread, we're generally here to talk about SF 64

I've played it once or twice, great game. I'm gonna get it for Wii virtual console. The game was a comprehensive, somewhat remake of the original. I didn't like certain elements of it (awkward play control) but I loved other parts of it. I like the Macbeth mission, especially making the train go down the wrong track and blow up the supply depot. It's funny how Wolf O' Donnell has an eye patch, despite being a pilot..."Let me introduce you to a friend of mine....his name is depth perception!" That's probably why he has a bionic eye implant in SF Assault.

I like how you can see the Wolfen 2 if you do good in the game...

There re some great levels, but the music could've used some improvement.

Deleted User
Deleted User

When I first got into SF it was thank to the 64 version. I played it so many times that I could beat it with my eyes shut. But now....it being several years and many games later.....seems like I am just starting again lol

My favorite level would HAVE to be the final fight against Star Wolf and their WolfenII.....was a lot harder and a little more comical

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 14 2010, 10:01 PM
When I first got into SF it was thank to the 64 version. I played it so many times that I could beat it with my eyes shut. But now....it being several years and many games later.....seems like I am just starting again lol

My favorite level would HAVE to be the final fight against Star Wolf and their WolfenII.....was a lot harder and a little more comical
This guy took the words right out of my mouth.

I loved the music. Favourite level would have to be the first one - Corneria. I knew that level like the back of my hand.
Favourite music was the first time you face Star Wolf.

Deleted User
Deleted User

there is only one place I could never get to....Sector Z....it still alludes me to this day ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

I always die on Corneria :frown:

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 17 2010, 05:24 PM
I always die on Corneria :frown:
it is ok, I honestly have trouble with Corneria at times

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know, right? It's just the first level XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

would you like to know how many times I never even entered the CITY without dieing when I first started

Deleted User
Deleted User

YES.

I hated Corneria on the original. All those stupid pillars falling everywhere. I just found out you can shoot them and they fall earlier :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I died at least...ten times....before entering the city

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
...Is that even possible?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I guess so, arf!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes....if you have not figured out how to fire, dodge, and you fly into walls :animesweat:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or the ground, arf! :t^_^:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Touche......touche

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: