Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 09:12 PM (2,071 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Ah that does make sense.....but it would be no fun playing when you HAVE to be the best....instead of just creaming your friends faces into the mud every game xD

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Playing competitively is actually pretty fun. I've never been to a tournament myself, but several of my friends and I would like to go to one sometime. We frequent Smashboards and keep up to date on the tactics for our mains and matchups and such, and get some pretty fun, intense matches out of it all.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I need to start looking at this forum you speak of O_O;;;;

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
http://www.smashboards.com/

It's pretty helpful even in casual play, and I always find it fun to follow the tiers and such.

Radigal
Member Avatar
now it is time to pawn you all

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
We'll see about that. :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
Bring it Vixie >:}

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Unfortunately, I staunchly refuse to play Brawl online due to the button lag making me perform horribly. I'd have to play you all in person if I wanted to show you how to REALLY Brawl. Alas.

Radigal
Member Avatar
meh....you would probably still kick my arse

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Maybe. I am horribad at Brawl online, though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I hope they have plans on making at least one more smash bros game, even if only to fix that little problem.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I pray they keep going actually....bringing characters in and out of Brawl

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
I want them to add banjo and kazooie into brawl... but don't think it will happen now that Microsoft's X-Box owns them...

Brawl is like the best multilayer fighting game for the wii, that's just my opinion.

I also think it would be cool if they would make it so you could download more characters to your wii, I know its not possible but it would be cool to get more characters in on the fun xD

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
If they did that, IT would be AWESOME

Radigal
Member Avatar
And what attacks do you really think they could give to them as they are?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »