Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 09:12 PM (1,998 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I would LOVE to play.

If I had Wii. Sadly, I do not have brawl nor own a Wii. But I am good at brawl :cool:

Just wonderin, what character do you play as?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 09:12 PM
I normally play as either Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, or Sonic
I see. I main Toon Link. My second best would have to be Falco. Otherwise, I can really just about use any other character. Yes, including Jigglypuff. :P

And out of curiosity, do Pokemon Trainer users usually use all 3 pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard) or do they favourite one and use that one?
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 17 2010, 02:52 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
^ Agreed.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
You guys hate that stage? Really?

Lol. I find that stage in my advantage for some reason. The reversed controls are a problem though. Other than that, I can dodge all the stuff Palkia throws at me. Dilaga....now that's a different story. Sometimes, it pops out in the center of the stage dealing damage to people. I hate that because it happens when I least expect it.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 22 2010, 05:48 PM
I never said I hated it.
Oh. My bad. :animesweat:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
LOL. Making your own stage, huh?

Since I don't have a Wii (or brawl), I can't really make my "own" stages. But I my friends, we make some together. There's a few where they are meant to be dangerous for everyone but a specific character - mainly Pit (seeing as he can fly a whole lot).

There's one stage called, "Death pit". I would post a picture of what it looked like, but I don't have the game or my friends wii. But whoever is Pit on that stage ALWAYS wins...unless you're REEEEEAALYY bad with Pit.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:11 PM
There is a computer program that lets you design a stage without the stupid Wii version's boundary limitations.

I like making one that is a giant cage. Characters get up to 999% damage and go FLYING :t:D:
I can imagine the pain and horror. :eek:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:21 PM
No, it's pretty fun actually. Especially if you make the ground ice!
My friend made an area that was all ice.

Hell broke loose. :lol:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:47 PM
Nice. You couldn't grab the edges, huh?
Not to mention sliding like mad and tripping like no tomorrow.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Falcon's Wife: Honey...Can you just shut up? I wanna got to sleep!
c. Falcon: Awww. FALCON SAD.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
LOL. I was on Wifi yesterday at my friends house for Brawl. It was horrible because of the LAAAAAGGGG. It froze every 10 seconds. I could even hit someone without accidentally falling off the edge and dieing. I couldn't recover well because of the lag messing up my timing. Augh.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Evilwaffles
Nov 28 2010, 09:24 AM
My main being Fox/Falco it is impossible to play online with even a slight lag as timing is crucial, for example recovery illusions, recovery fire fox or pheonix and reflector (not so much with Fox).
That is completely true.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
If I had a Wii, I would show up :)

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
That's a nice game. I played it at my neighbors house and its like a strategy game, isn't it?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

I meant for Brawl...I loved the B-K games (have not played the third though) I mean out of all the attacks, what would be best for them?

B-K? What's that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: