Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 09:12 PM (1,985 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Now I know most of you guys have played it, I'm just wondering....anyone want to play?

Deleted User
Deleted User

LOL....I doubt the losing part...but the fun part yes...

Deleted User
Deleted User

I normally play as either Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, or Sonic

Deleted User
Deleted User

X-Gamer
Nov 17 2010, 02:49 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 09:12 PM
I normally play as either Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, or Sonic
I see. I main Toon Link. My second best would have to be Falco. Otherwise, I can really just about use any other character. Yes, including Jigglypuff. :P

And out of curiosity, do Pokemon Trainer users usually use all 3 pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard) or do they favourite one and use that one?
If you mean in Brawl.....I use all three....each one has their pretty good abilities that tribute

In the actual pokemon game....it is best to train 6 pokemon of different types

Deleted User
Deleted User

I doubt there is anyone on this site who does not use Fox :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Evilwaffles
Nov 18 2010, 08:57 AM
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:04 PM
[quotehe's right although i use kirby and Luigi more (man i wish Krystal would have made it in)

Just thought I would point out that there are hackers working on a Krystal mod where it is her model, moveset, VA, etc. I don't have the link but trust me, people are woking on a mod.

Anyway, I main:
Fox
Falco
Snake
Link
Ike
Meta Knight
... now that I think about it, I can play as virtually anyone and still put up a very good contest (win, lose or other wise)
[/quote]it really is not hard to play all the characters, just that most of us have our favorites

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 18 2010, 10:16 PM
Evilwaffles
Nov 18 2010, 08:57 AM
Just thought I would point out that there are hackers working on a Krystal mod where it is her model, moveset, VA, etc. I don't have the link but trust me, people are woking on a mod.
That would be interesting on figuring how to get on the Wii. What, you use an SD card or something?

The next Smash game needs to have a character creation mode. It really does.
Then....would that not defeat the purpose of the game?
if you are able to create your own character...they why put the famed Nintendo Characters in there?

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 19 2010, 11:51 AM
They still have their unique movesets.

There could be a difference between Nintendo character movesets and created character movesets.
Still though, I can see a created character section in a game with a ton of different characters (Like Dynasty Warriors) but SSB...can't................Maybe make a wider selection for each game...but other then that

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have it...but not really find it worth playing since I don't have ANY friends on my friends list :t:(:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Same here....When it lagged the first time I was looking for the character who hit the time clock, cause we certainly were not battling on Spear Pillar where Palkia slows time down from time to time

(Wow....I said time 6 times in this post xD)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Same here, but I love it because of the Pokemon themselves....I actually took pictures of the battles....and they came out pretty good...like this one of Lucario

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is what I found fun about the level......you never know what could happen next....Cresselia annoyed me a bit though, I kept trying to dodge her attacks, but they seem to follow me xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah...I LOVE the stage....see the Lucario pick I took.....I love the scenery and gameplay.....too bad Darkrai didn't make an appearance, using Shadow Ball at the players......as well as turning the stage to Darkness xD....and only the lucky ones stay awake when the darkness cleared :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

so.....anyone make their own levels....I have XD

I made a level with nothing but four blocks (for the starting points) and the rest of it was sliding boards.....both up and down, left to right xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have an SD card for my camera...I need one for my frakin Wii for that purpose xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: