Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 09:12 PM (1,989 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I like to use either ZSS, Fox, or Pikachu. I'm more of an annoyance than a threat when I do play too. It's a little upsetting.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 24 2010, 07:28 PM
Are you a spammer of Pikachu's Thunder attack? I find myself doing that just to be a jerk sometimes :P
No, I try to at least be a little more unpredictable than that. I actually am poor as pikachu, the only reason I chose it is because of the final smash. I can control it and that's the only threat I'll ever possess in this game.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If there's no smash ball/items on I use Samus(Zero Suit). I don't like to use Samus in suit so much, and her final smash could be considered the worst one.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's doable, but it's not always easy.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Who says you have to get paid to be a professional? I'm a professional thorn in the side and I don't get paid to do that. :D

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
We'll see about that. :P

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I hope they have plans on making at least one more smash bros game, even if only to fix that little problem.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
They would be interesting to see, but probably hard to do successfully I believe. I never played the game itself, but I have seen footage and those moves look as if they'd be difficult to put into a smash game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »