Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Favorite Final Fantasy?
Topic Started: Nov 15 2010, 11:21 PM (729 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Well.....just answer the question....mine is 7 (sad to say I have only really played that...and 12 :P)

Deleted User
Deleted User

The only ones I played were 7 and 3 on the DS...

And didn't come close to beating either of them :t:P:

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
IX, simply because it's the only one I've played. :animesweat:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I dunno why, but FF VII seems to hold the best place in my heart, despite having hardly playing it. I do remember watching quite a bit of it, though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I once read the VII is like...the top seller of all the Final Fantasy games....unsure why xD

But it is to the point where you cannot get a copy of it anymore....it is horrible

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's why you look on Ebay :P

Another good game, Tomba, is pretty valuable.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wanna play Distilia....for the PSP....but...I don't have PSP

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh, I could go and easily get one, but I really don't want to. Don't see the need to since I have two Nintendo DS's waiting at home for me!

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is what is holding me back....I would only get it for two games, Final Fantasy Distilia, and Kingdom Hearts xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

There's really no reason for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

anyway...on topic

Favorite part of the Final Fantasy game you played?

Deleted User
Deleted User

For me, it's the music. I think VII has the best sound track.

Deleted User
Deleted User

YES...i totally agree....when they play the Aris' theme when she dies....I really cried...it just seemed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

Deleted User
Deleted User

The boss battle themes were good too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

God I love the guitar themed boss battle.....my favorite would have to be though.....out of all the boss music

J-E-N-O-V-A

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »
  • Pages: