Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Favorite Final Fantasy?
Topic Started: Nov 15 2010, 11:21 PM (716 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Well.....just answer the question....mine is 7 (sad to say I have only really played that...and 12 :P)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I once read the VII is like...the top seller of all the Final Fantasy games....unsure why xD

But it is to the point where you cannot get a copy of it anymore....it is horrible

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wanna play Distilia....for the PSP....but...I don't have PSP

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is what is holding me back....I would only get it for two games, Final Fantasy Distilia, and Kingdom Hearts xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

anyway...on topic

Favorite part of the Final Fantasy game you played?

Deleted User
Deleted User

YES...i totally agree....when they play the Aris' theme when she dies....I really cried...it just seemed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

Deleted User
Deleted User

God I love the guitar themed boss battle.....my favorite would have to be though.....out of all the boss music

J-E-N-O-V-A

Deleted User
Deleted User

they do that in the later Final Fantasy games....I know 12 does it, but they follow for what seems like forever

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know....having to hit the O button to go forward.....it got me so many times when I wanted to say yes......

Here is a question for you FF7 players who beat the game......did anyone else happen to use TWO teams when fighting Bizarro Sephiroth?...I don't know how I got the game to do that...it just happened, my main team on one side...and a team I was forced to pick on the other ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

It has been awhile since I played FF7

Deleted User
Deleted User

I kept dieing on the first boss, cause it did not know the value of cure items that early xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know what you mean...I had to figure out its pattern. The boss I hated the most was when you are on top of Shinra Tower.....and you have to face Rufus alone with Cloud...took me forever to beat it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

You get pretty high, until you are eventually captured. Then while Cloud is dreaming, something happens. He awake to find nothing but a trail of blood leading to the top. As you follow, you find the president of Shinra is dead, with the sword of Sephiroth in his back.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah...then you hear the helicopter outside and you run to it, you split into like three teams. Cloud, the Team fighting on the elevator, then the team trying to run xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

How can you use more then one though......I was the only one of my four friends who played it who happen to get that....it was not by choice either....it just happened.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »
  • Pages: