Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,601 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Mark nodded "I see" He stated. "TO be honest Votaris, I can only be like a big brother to you, but what you feel towards me would never ruin our friendship." He said with a smile. "It will be alright. " He added

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Votaris nodded, "I expected that answer..." he confessed, "I just.....don't know...I never felt like this before, and it started....from when you took me for a ride in the quarry....I never...felt both safe and excited at the same time..." he stated, "But you are right, I still want you as...my older brother if anything..." he finally raised his head and smiled at Mark, his eyes slightly watery. He shook his head, "So.....any word on when you get to come home?" he asked.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
"They said a few days, but I actually feel great.." Soon a Husky came in wearing a doctors coat. "Mr. McConnelly, you are clear for discharge, you foxes seem to heal quickly, infact faster then anyone I know......." He added shifting his glasses. "Probably dealing with your past medical history, and events." He noted knowing not to get far into it. The doctor soon left the room.

Mark looked at Votaris, "Looks like I can head home soon." Mark's phone soon rang. "Mhmm Thank you." He hung up and said. "Huh car is in the parking lot" He said with a grin on his face.

After a few hours. Mark stepped out of his bed, He was still sore, had some pain, but he will be fine.

"Ready bud?" He asked to Votaris

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris smiled, reaching out a hand to help Mark walk if he needed it, "Yeah....I'm ready..." he answered. He would wait to see if Mark needed help, "I can drive..." he stated playfully, knowing full well he probably could not even reach the gas pedals.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark chuckled "You don't even have your permit yet." He said with a smile

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris looked up at Mark, "Your......point?" he asked. "Not the first time I had to drive......I just had to put a few pieces of wood in the car so I could reach the gas pedal..." he chuckled.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark laughed and began to drive them back to dormside. It had been a few days since he had returned. He was itching to get back to class

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris gave a sigh as Mark laughed. He turned to him while he rode, "If.....there is anything you need help with....you know...lifting anything or whatever....let me know...ok?" he asked, "I just don't want you hurting yourself.."

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark let out a playful scoff "Nahh...... I'll be fine" He noted still feeling slight pain in his chest, but nothing a few pills that the doctor had prescribed him can't fix.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris made a pouty face towards Mark, "You saved me....so I am going to do everything in my power to show how much I am grateful..." he then stuck out his tongue, "Even if I have to call you master and bark like a human.." he began to chuckle a bit.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark looked at votaris with a "Oh if you only knew" Kind of face, there was still a bunch that Mark had not told Votaris, but he would save it for a few years down the road. "Bark like a human......Huh" Mark laughed a bit. "They tend to be like us, just not as civil and peaceful." He thought to himself

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris chuckled, "Arf arf......." he imitated, since humans could not literally bark, only imitate what real dogs and wolves could do. Votaris noticed the look Mark had, "Something on your mind?" he asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Ris

Kursed (pm me if you need to speak to Alex)(Who're you referring to?)
(Anyone who has a female charater staying in the dorms in this rp.)
Edited by Kursed, Jan 31 2011, 05:28 AM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark shook his head, and said. "Nah not really" He stated with a smirk. "Just how you think human's act is pretty funny" He added with a smile and chuckle

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris nodded to when Mark said he had noting on his mind. Hearing the human comment made him shrug, "I have met only a few humans.....and honestly...they did act just like that.." he admitted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »