Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,618 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Jaydee Chavdry was playing fooseball in the student lounge with Akasha, who stood on a stool to see onto the table.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
May 13 2014, 12:24 AM
She nodded. "Once you get your keys, your free to move in. The previous owners are already gone," she said. "You'll have to go to Housing; we're only for registration."
At that, the hybrid smiled, and gestured a glance to Sadie. Guess they came at just the right time. "Thank you." She replied, slipping her hands into her pockets with a more relieved stature. "Where can we find housing, exactly?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Oh, I have a map, actually," Sadie chimed in.

The woman lightly nodded toward her. "She has a map."

"Mmhmm." With a little nod of her own, the ermine smiled at Sarah, again fishing it out of her pocket. "Did you want to head over now?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The hybrid responded with a simple nod, and a smile. "Sure! I still have stuff that needs unpacking.. Though, If you still got something you need to do here I wouldn't mind waiting a little while."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well, I might have class or something, true..." she mumbled. "You sure you wouldn't mind waiting?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Ooh.." The hybrid responded, slouching a little.. "Well.. Sure, I suppose." She shrugged, eyes trailing off a bit. "I don't really have anything scheduled until tomorrow, so I'm cool with chilling in the court-yard If for a while until then."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well...you wanna get a start on it?" she asked with a slight shrug of her shoulders, holding the map out toward Sarah. "I can catch up later."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The hybrid blinked at first to the offering, but staring back up to the ermine, and to the cap again...She gently extended her hand, and took the map. Examining it for a few moments to get a read of the layout.. At least it wasn't too far off.

After a moment, she looked back up to Sadie. Giving a slight nod. "Alright." She replied, folding it back up so it would fit neatly in her back pocket. "Guess I'll see you then. You know your way to the dorms, right?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"If I have trouble, I'll go to Student Services. I know where that is, at least," she reassured the hybrid. "So don't worry about me. I'll meet you there, 'kay? Just don't claim everything cool while I'm gone."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
At that; The hybrid briefly smirked. Holding in a chuckle from that remark. "Heh.. Can't promise you that, but we'll see. You just take care of what you need to do, then hurry back." She replied. Though, as she turned around, she sighed before beginning to work her way out of the office.. "Now to deal with the fun and invigorating task carrying suit-cases accross campus...Wonderful."
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 16 2014, 12:57 AM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Watching Sarah walk away, Sadie smiled, taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling. She was registered, she didn't have to worry about a roommate anymore, and hey, her roommate seemed pretty nice and cute so far. Blinking, she looked back down at her schedule, glancing at the desk-lady before starting to leave. "It's good to be back in school..."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
(Skipping!)

It was a little after an hour after the two seperated. Sarah had spent the time unpacking her things into their newly appointed dorm, and for a while things were going quite well.

The room for the most part was simple and contained pretty much all the essentials they'd for the course of their stay at the college.. And though while it wasn't the most luxurious, they did have plenty of space. They had a nice living area with a couch and big-screen Tv, a small kitchen that came with a breakfast nook not too far away, and their room had a pretty new desk-top computer for their studies. Only downsides? The fridge wasn't stocked, and they'd have to deal with sharing a bunk-bed.

The hybrid herself however seemed to be settling in pretty well. At the time she was simply relaxing on the couch, tuning an old accoustic guitar she brought from her apartment. She wasn't exactly a master with the old instrument.. But she enjoyed playing a small tune here and there whenever she had some time to herself.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
When she was done for the day, Sadie found her way to their dorm room, opening the door and stepping inside. "Hey, Sarah? It's me, finally d--Holy shit." Glancing back to close the door, she walked further inside, looking incredulously about. "Is this place really just for us?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The hybrid ended up hitting an unintended string on her instrument as ermine's question caught her, frankly, by surprise. She didn't seem to mind though as she looked up.. Or, to be more precise; Behind her. From the Ermine's view she could see the hybrid laying flat along the Sofa, with her head resting back against the arm. She did seem quite pleased to see her, though, and as she replied a light smile was adorned on her muzzle. "Yup! 2 rooms, a bedroom and a living area. We got a pretty lucky draw." She laughed, and looked back down to her guitar.. Idley starting to string a few notes. "Don't expect a queen-size bed waiting for you, though. We still got one of those old bunk-beds like some of the other rooms do."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
At that, a quiet scoff escaped Sadie. "Wait, bunk beds? I'd expected, like...just separate twins or something," she said. With an idle shrug, she started towards the bedroom. "Welp, I guess we'll make it work." Stepping inside, she comfortably plopped down onto the bottom bunk, loosely clasping her hands together behind her head and closing her eyes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »