Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,529 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Alright Scotty you asked for it." Alex the bluish grey colroed vixen/she-wolf hybrid muttered sticking her finger into her muzzle pulling it out she stuck her siliva covered finger into the male Hybrids ear.

(I could be wrong here but we have to consider that Protoss are digitigrade )
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 06:47 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:40 PM
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:36 PM
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

(Actually protoss are only aorund 7 foot)Tigress's eyes glared at Daravan. "Well then Mister you have one small problem."Tigress almost growled mostly because she had just been doing something with her mouth a minute before.
(We had a thread discussing this over on StarCraft Legacy. We determined that Protoss are normally between 7 and 10 feet tall, with Kalzar going towards the higher end.)

Darvan took a few steps back, intimidated by the much taller instructor. Kalzar, however, looked impressed.

"Now this teacher I like!" He said.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:36 PM
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

(Actually protoss are only aorund 7 foot)Tigress's eyes glared at Daravan. "Well then Mister you have one small problem."Tigress almost growled mostly because she had just been doing something with her mouth a minute before.
Lance heard the remarks made by the exchange students and sighed. Hearing the teacher growl at them made him go back to reading his book, trying to remain invisible.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:41 PM
"Alright Scotty you asked for it." Alex the bluish grey colroed vixen/she-wolf hybrid muttered sticking her finger into her muzzle pulling it out she stuck her siliva covered finger into the male Hybrids ear.
It took less then 3 seconds for the slime to get far enough inside before his head awoke trying to resist the tempting thought of screaming...

"eww... A wet willy Alex? Seriously?" He asked, With an uneasy tone and expression with a grossed out chill going down his spine... "Have been getting Prank suggestions from Sarah or something?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Clearing her throat Tigress smirked "Not enough Psi construct additonal pylons." The large Tiger said looking around the classroom then down at her attendence screen quickly marking down the students present. Looking around the room once more she stood up from her seat showing her exact height to be around 7 foot. "Welcome to mecahnic's 101 here you will learn the basics of repairing ships and other mechanicle equipment your assinments will be slightly labor intensive at first untill you learn the basics. You not allowed to use any autonomous droids for this class." Tigress paused looking aroudn the room.

(Okay fine with me.)

"No I just thought It'd be better since your late." Alex replied simply crossing her arms tail swaying cautiously behind her.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 06:54 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Madame Vulpine was teaching art, theater, music, drama, dance, and photography...today she was teaching dance class, in the theater. Lola, Misty, Babs, and Todd were attending.

As they were stretching, and getting warmed up, Todd squirmed uncomfortably. "Feels weird 'squeezing' back into these unitards..." he muttered.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:53 PM
Clearing her throat Tigress smirked "Not enough Psi construct additonal pylons." The large Tiger said looking around the classroom then down at her attendence screen quickly marking down the students present. Looking around the room once more she stood up from her seat showing her exact height to be around 7 foot. "Welcome to mecahnic's 101 here you will learn the basics of repairing ships and other mechanicle equipment your assinments will be slightly labor intensive at first untill you learn the basics. You not allowed to use any autonomous droids for this class." Tigress paused looking aroudn the room.

(Okay fine with me.)

"No I just thought It'd be better since your late." Alex replied simply crossing her arms tail swaying cautiously behind her.
Lance quickly put his book away. When hearing what kind of mechanics he would be learning, he raised his hand, a question started to stir inside him.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kalzar rolled his eyes at Tigress' comment. Darvan now seemed intrigued at the mechanical work. Being three times stronger than humans, Cardassians, and most Cornerians would have its advantages here.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Go on Lance." Tigress muttered Ice blue eyes seeming to 'drill' into his skull.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked
Colin chuckled, "I'm trying my hand a journalism..." he admitted, but then he thought for a second, "I'm Colin.." he put his right hand out as an offer.

----

Lance tried to sound confident with his question, "Is it possible....to learn about Automail in this class as well?" he asked her, hoping he didn't put himself on the spot.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:53 PM

(Okay fine with me.)

"Late? My Computer Science Class doesn't start for another Hour." He replied, flipping his shades back as he set his rear and Tail on the bench again...

"No, but you Are Late For Mechanics... Which you also signed up for..." Young fox That looked a bit Just Like Scott Noted in a calm tone as she walked up to the 2.

"Heh, Nice Lab Coat..."

"Well I may be Student, But I'm Still Mark's assistent both at the hospital and his class here..."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ryoohki suddenly burst through the door to the mechanics class.

"Sorry I'm late!" he cried, throwing his bookbag to the floor and plopping in his seat.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Tigress isn't gonna like you coming in late." Alex chuckled.

Cocking her head to the side the Tiger replied "Wrong class."came her simple reply quickly marking down Ryoohki as present "Next time I mark you tardy."She noted to Ryoohki.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 07:06 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 07:00 PM
FoxMcCloud
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked
Colin chuckled, "I'm trying my hand a journalism..." he admitted, but then he thought for a second, "I'm Colin.." he put his right hand out as an offer.

"My name is Mark, I am majoring Information Security, and a Minor in Criminal Justice." He looked around for a bit "Hey do you have a writing seminar class next?" Mark asked as he looked at his schedule

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:04 PM
"Tigress isn't gonna like you coming in late." Alex chuckled.

Cocking her head to the side the Tiger replied "Wrong class."came her simple reply quickly marking down Ryoohki as present "Next time I mark you tardy."She noted to Ryoohki.
"Thank you, Ms. Tigress," Ryoohki sighed. He was really starting to hate that his second tail was now interfering with his studies now that his schedule has changed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »