Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,604 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Mark laughed along and just smiled. "I hope you dont mind me asking? But what do you do for the holidays" mark asked

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Votaris lowered his ears, "Nothing really, as I have never been able to celebrate its true meaning...." he confess. He started clacking away at his computer, trying to find -something- on the internet to do research on.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark smiled a bit and said "Cuz....." He said with a pause and he lowered his ears he became silent and turned around looking away

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris sighed, "Orphanage.......not too many of them celebrate it.....or some of the kids find no reason to celebrate it because they do not feel loved...." his bottom lip began to quiver a bit.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark turned and felt bad..... "Would....... would you like to come to Christmas at my......." Mark paused and he finally said it "house?" He confessed, and he slightly teared up

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris perked an ear, a part of him wanted to jump at this opportunity, but the other part did not want to impose and take too much. He looked up at Mark, "How far is it away?" He asked.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark looked at him with a glimmer in his eye. "Uh not to far, Its actually just my home, since I moved out of my parents. No one lives there when I am off at school, except when I leave for vacations........" Mark said " If you don't want its fine" he said with his ears lowering a bit.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris shook his head, "I am sorry for being vague, how far is Christmas?" he asked again, feeling a bit bad.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
[offtopic] I am not sure how we wanna work the time-frame, but do y'all think we should work out a schedule for this? I mean we should have Christmas come up soon and new years so we can get back on track.... We should work events and stuff around to things we could do. Seeing as Moticean is not here anymore I wouldn't mind coordinating with someone else on this..[/offtopic]

Mark looked at him and said "It is coming up real soon" Mark looked to his calendar. "About a few weeks or so" Mark paused a bit and sat in his desk chair "We actually have to get going for break in a 2 weeks"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris looked up towards Mark, "Are.....are you ok if I think about it until then?" he lowered his ears and head shortly after asking the question.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The engine of a street speed motorcycle could be heard in the distance as Sapphire tore through the streets of the city. There was hardly any traffic, much less cops, so she had free reign of the streets.

The night air was cold enough for her liking, though she dressed warm to prevent any damage to her body. Having completed her rounds, she was now on the way to the college, where she would have to learn about boring old "battle tactics," and "creative writing." If she had the choice, she would not be in those classes, but however, the scholarships she got were very picky on the matter and she was grateful for the free college.

When she entered campus, she made a beeline for the parking lot. When she got there, she banked hard to the right and skidded to a halt right into her assigned spot. She turned the motor off and set up the kickstand and dismounted.

Taking her helmet off, she made her way toward dorm building "E."

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark looked at voltaris. "Allright, sounds like a plan. You dont have to if you want, but the offer always stands " He said smiling. "Since we are up early wanna go grab some breakfast?" Mark said

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris looked at the time on his laptop, thought for a moment then looked up towards Mark, "Sure, why not.....this time I am paying for it..." he said with a grin as he shut down his laptop.

-----------

Blade looked over towards Vixyl, then eventually climbed into bed. He was unsure if Vixyl had class or not, so he figured he would try to wake him in a few hours. As he laid back down next to the young fox to comfort, he suddenly had this strange feeling coming over him, something he could not explain.
Edited by Radigal, Jan 2 2011, 03:00 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark looked at voltaris and smiled. "Deal, hey im heading out to the quarry again later, your welcome to join me" he said with a chuckle

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris thought for a moment, then stood up, getting his coat and bandanna on. "I'll think about that, with it still snowing outside and all...plus I really want to be able to eat dinner tonight..." he stated with a chuckle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »