Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,633 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(hey Kid use present tense)

Meanwhile in the basic engineering Class a large female white tiger played with a wrench that was in her hand twirling it around as she waited for the class to start. A Blue Vixen walked into the class room "You sure you can handle this class?" Krystal the Blue Vixen asked.

"You think you can handle astronomy and P.E." Tigress the large Tiger asked.

"Good point see you later Tigress." Krystal said walking out of the classroom

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Tigress looked at her wrist whatch wondering If anyone would be early to the mecahnic class.

KRystal's classes (astronamy and Physical education) didn't start till later in the day So she desided to walk to the other side of the Campus.

Meanwhile outside a Bluish Grey female hybrid walked up to The male hybrid relaxing on a bench. Rolling her eyes she Shook him. "Wake up sleepy head."
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 06:26 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:31 PM
"So, what's your first class, Darvan?" Rick asked.

"Engineering. Same as Kalzar." The Romulan replied.

"And what about you and Tret?" Kalzar asked telepathically.

"Oh, we've got Astronomy." Tret replied. "See ya!"

Darvan and Kalzar exchanged worried looks.

"By the gods... They have the same first class together?" The Protoss asked.

"I really pity the poor sucker who had to be their teacher."
(I think I pity them more Tigress is 7 foot tall)

Tigress looked at her whatch again fooling around with a bolt she found laying around.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:36 PM
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

(Actually protoss are only aorund 7 foot)Tigress's eyes glared at Daravan. "Well then Mister you have one small problem."Tigress almost growled mostly because she had just been doing something with her mouth a minute before.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Alright Scotty you asked for it." Alex the bluish grey colroed vixen/she-wolf hybrid muttered sticking her finger into her muzzle pulling it out she stuck her siliva covered finger into the male Hybrids ear.

(I could be wrong here but we have to consider that Protoss are digitigrade )
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 06:47 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Clearing her throat Tigress smirked "Not enough Psi construct additonal pylons." The large Tiger said looking around the classroom then down at her attendence screen quickly marking down the students present. Looking around the room once more she stood up from her seat showing her exact height to be around 7 foot. "Welcome to mecahnic's 101 here you will learn the basics of repairing ships and other mechanicle equipment your assinments will be slightly labor intensive at first untill you learn the basics. You not allowed to use any autonomous droids for this class." Tigress paused looking aroudn the room.

(Okay fine with me.)

"No I just thought It'd be better since your late." Alex replied simply crossing her arms tail swaying cautiously behind her.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 06:54 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Go on Lance." Tigress muttered Ice blue eyes seeming to 'drill' into his skull.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Tigress isn't gonna like you coming in late." Alex chuckled.

Cocking her head to the side the Tiger replied "Wrong class."came her simple reply quickly marking down Ryoohki as present "Next time I mark you tardy."She noted to Ryoohki.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 07:06 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"She is.' Alex sighed.

"Lance automail is a prostectic or artifical limb are you sure your in the right class?" Tigress asked "If you want to learn about Automail you should be majoring a PH.d in artifical joints and other medical stuff." Tigress explained.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Tigress sighed. "This is mechanics 101 lance we won't even scratch the surface of what you need for that."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Beats me." Alex mutteerd."Well i'm just here as Krystal's assistant so what are you here for Sarah?"

"Before we move on any more questions?" Tigress asked.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 16 2010, 07:26 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh you'll be sorry alright when you teleporting into motor oil." Tigress smirked marking scott down as present.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Ryoohki you need to head to the restroom?" Tigress asked looking at the two-tailed vulpine as she pulled out some papers stacking them neatly onto her desk.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"When class starts." Krystal said seemign to appear out of the shadows of a nearby closet "Class doesn't start untill after second peroid lunch break so go fool around or something." The Blue Vixen explained sorting through papers.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"yes we're just begining "Tigress replied.

Ryoohki Ran into KRystal on his way out the blue Vixen dropping papers everywhere she fell to the floor with a 'Oof"

(No Tigress does not know it's just the way i described him as the person playing Tigress (me) knows)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: