Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,588 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece and Race casually walked around the halls of the college, they had just finished eating their lunch from the cafeteria,
"That meat roll was terrible!" Rave complained, the black and white, black water collie made a digusted facial expression, Reece shrugged, the blue and white vulpine didn't care much about his friend's complaint,
"Guess I should be glad I got a couple of biscuts." Reece replied,
"Hmph." Rave replied uncaringly. Reece felt as if he was missing something or something was wrong,
"Hey Rave, what class do we have?" Reece asked, Rave pulled out his PDA and checked, Rave swore loudly, Reece gave a confused yet worried look, "Bud', we have engineering with that Miss Arcnon." Reece's eyes widened, he knew that she was that big seven foot tiger teacher,
"Oh crap, she will definetly not be happy about us being this late." Reece told Rave, Rave slowly looked at Reece,
"I really don't want to have to be yelled at by her." Rave stated to Reece, he looked Reece in the eye, "Now don't be a complete whimp and not do this with me but I think it is for the best if we skip class so we don't face the risk of getting clawed." Rave told Reece. Reece was hesitant to listen to Rave, he knew that this would get them into trouble, but he didn't like dissappointing his friends,
"Okay, okay I'll go with you." Reece grumbled, Reece knew that Rave was trouble and a bad influence but he could be a good friend at times, "But we need to find an excuse why we weren't there, like a doctor's note?" he added, Rave smirked,
"That's the Reece I like." he told him in a cocky tone, "Come on, let's get out of here before we are seen."

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece and Rave entered the cafeteria once more to 'hang out', this was Rave's idea of a good 'safe house' until their engineering class was finished. Reece was sitting at a table reading a magazine he found. Rave returned to the table with another meat roll in his hands, Reece looked up at him, he gave Rave a confused look,
"Round two." Rave told Reece, taking a bite of the bread roll, Reece rolled his eyes,
"So much for keeping a low profile." Reece told Rave, Rave frowned,
"Hey, I'm hungry." he growled, continuing eating his food.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece got bored of the magazine, most of the pages that had interesting articles on them had been torn out by its owner before Reece. The blue vulpine pulled out a pair of wireless earphones that acted as MP3 players, he pressed a button on the attachment on his belt which started to play his music through the head phones. Rave finished off his snack, he wiped his mouth on a napkin, "Well, that beats Engineering studies." Rave stated, quite pleased with himself that he managed to get out of the class unpunished. Reece ignored the black water collie and simply turned up his music, leaned back into the chair and stretched, he had to relax himself before he took PE later in the day with Miss Krystal, he heard from senior members that she made newbies to her class work until they broke, maybe they were just trying to scare him, Reece didn't know, he just relaxed in the chair listening to his music.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
[offtopic]Anything overly important I missed during my absence from RP due to exams?[/offtopic]

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
[offtopic]I'll take that as a no...[/offtopic]

Reece and Rave wandered around the campus, they didn't see many people around, maybe they were in classes or off campus. Rave didn't care, he saw it as an opportunity to cause some trouble. Reece grew bored, considering going back to his dorm which was the only place he could go to that Rave wouldn't go to with him.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece went seperate ways with Rave, Reece decided to go back to his dorm for some R and R. Rave continued down to the cafeteria, determined to get some food.

Reece opened up the door to his dorm room, he considered himself lucky, he got a dorm he has to himself which allows him to be himself. Reece sat down on his bed after placing his books and other items on his now paper filled desk. He pulled out his portable gaming system from underneath his pillow and started playing a game.

Rave casually walked into the cafeteria, he wanted to get a doughnut or some other sweet pastery, he looked around the various displays, he found one that took his liking, he paid for it and made his way to a table to enjoy his meal.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece got bored being in his dorm studying. He got up from the chair at his study desk and transfered to the couch and started watching TV, he sighed, sometimes it is a bad thing that he was in his dorm alone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »