Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,504 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed

(pm me if you need to speak to Alex)

(Who're you referring to?)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed

(pm me if you need to speak to Alex) Walking down the hallway of the girls dorm Alessia the greyish blue hybrid fox-wolf checked over the list of people who were suppose to be staying at the girls dorm. "Hmm that looks right." She said as she opend the door to her room.

(You already posted that...and...didn't answer my question)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
A light brown messenger bag slung over her shoulder, a young, white-furred ermine stepped out into the main area of the cafeteria, her bright green eyes scanning slowly over the area. Eventually, with a subtle shrug of her shoulders, she walked over to a fairly empty table and set down her tray. Her hands then free, the ermine slid the strap of her bag up and over her head, setting it just beneath her seat before sitting down herself to eat.

(Oh yeah, free rein as to where she's sitting)
Edited by Ris, Feb 3 2011, 06:20 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(That's right, three pages and I'm back from the dead...for...at least one more post of description.)

Still seated in the same spot as we last saw her, the ermine was about finished with her meal, keeping to herself. Her fur was snow-white, her hair short and bearing the same color, her eyes shining out in a bright green. She wore a form-fitting, plain white tank top and green, fairly baggy camo pants, held snugly at her hips. Two gold ring earrings adorned her left ear while the other remained bare. She was a fit, attractive young woman, though being new to school was never the most fun thing to do.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Her ears lightly perking up, the ermine turned her attention towards the bunny, smiling as she sat down. "Hey," she replied, taking the stranger's hand in a small shake. Figuring that since she hadn't been the one to start the handshake, she should be the first to give her name--for whatever reason. "I'm Sadie. You?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(Heh, a bunny's tail wagging...Didn't know they did that =P)

"Mm-hmm," Sadie replied with a light nod. Pushing her tray just a couple inches forward, she folded her arms and rested them on the newly-opened spot on the table, again turning her head towards Victoria. "How about you?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Realizing she was actually being addressed once more, Sadie turned her attention to the couple, smiling and lightly shaking her head. "No, course not. Go ahead."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"I'm Sadie," she began, then with a light gesture of her head back towards the rabbit, the ermine added, "and that's Victoria. Nice to meet you two."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Though rather disregarding Roxanne's response to Cain's blunt remark, Sadie simply rolled her eyes, a light smirk on her muzzle. "Oh, please, don't try to get that kind of a result with me, tough guy," she replied, a subtle teasing tone in her voice.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Dim-witted? Heh, nah...I just find it funny how you're the one who gets to decide who's an idiot and who's not." Her composure remaining the same, she continued with, "Though that makes me wonder: how do you see yourself?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Ahh, though was Sadie?

With a light gleam in her eyes, the ermine straightened up, her adorned ear giving a little twitch and the rings shimmering for a moment. "What? Does this mean that I've won, Cain?"

Yes, her smirk remained.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
With another light shrug of her shoulders, Sadie said, "Alright, I don't need you to admit it." Leaving the husky to think about that, she turned her attention with a friendly smile back to Roxanne. "So you been here long?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Hush, Cain, I'm talking to Roxanne."

'He's a fun one...'

"So, Psychology, eh?" she asked, seeming rather interested in the subject--and not wrongly so. "How is it?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Hey, he started it, didn't he? I'm just setting him in his place," she replied, and although it might not have seemed the nicest thing it was said good-naturedly. "So I'm assuming you two're together, right?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
It was a good thing Roxanne added that last part, or else Sadie would have admitted that she thought it was rather amusing to get under Cain's skin like that.

"Well thanks," she said, smiling as well. "Though hey, you and Victoria have hardly said a word."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: