Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,632 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Despite the heat being a pain, A Fox with Black Fur, Long Black hair that trailed down to his back, a Dark Skull T-shirt, and Frameless Shades Had Somehow peacefuly Fallen Asleep on a Bench outside the School building... Which was a while ago, yet hasn't moved or awakened since...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:25 PM
Meanwhile outside a Bluish Grey female hybrid walked up to The male hybrid relaxing on a bench. Rolling her eyes she Shook him. "Wake up sleepy head."
He moaned and rolled his head to the side, But sadly still wasn't awake...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:41 PM
"Alright Scotty you asked for it." Alex the bluish grey colroed vixen/she-wolf hybrid muttered sticking her finger into her muzzle pulling it out she stuck her siliva covered finger into the male Hybrids ear.
It took less then 3 seconds for the slime to get far enough inside before his head awoke trying to resist the tempting thought of screaming...

"eww... A wet willy Alex? Seriously?" He asked, With an uneasy tone and expression with a grossed out chill going down his spine... "Have been getting Prank suggestions from Sarah or something?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:53 PM
Clearing her throat Tigress smirked "Not enough Psi construct additonal pylons." The large Tiger said looking around the classroom then down at her attendence screen quickly marking down the students present. Looking around the room once more she stood up from her seat showing her exact height to be around 7 foot. "Welcome to mecahnic's 101 here you will learn the basics of repairing ships and other mechanicle equipment your assinments will be slightly labor intensive at first untill you learn the basics. You not allowed to use any autonomous droids for this class." Tigress paused looking aroudn the room.

(Okay fine with me.)

"No I just thought It'd be better since your late." Alex replied simply crossing her arms tail swaying cautiously behind her.
"Late? My Computer Science Class doesn't start for another Hour." He replied, flipping his shades back as he set his rear and Tail on the bench again...

"No, but you Are Late For Mechanics... Which you also signed up for..." Young fox That looked a bit Just Like Scott Noted in a calm tone as she walked up to the 2.

"Heh, Nice Lab Coat..."

"Well I may be Student, But I'm Still Mark's assistent both at the hospital and his class here..."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:04 PM
"Tigress isn't gonna like you coming in late." Alex chuckled.
His ear's quickly drooped down once the thought came to mind... "Please tell me she isn't the teacher for that class..." He asked already sounding nervous...
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Nov 16 2010, 07:15 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:14 PM
"She is.' Alex sighed.
"*sigh* Why I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to be taped the ceiling again..." He mutterd under his Breath before he Suddenly Combusted into green flames, Almost scaring the crap out of Sarah before he vanished...

"Well at... Least he... Figured out how to Teleport without making an Explosion..." Sarah noted in a rather quiet voice... her Eye's scanning the Area hoping nobody had noticed the small scene...

"You'd think by now The Boy would've learned to know to keep that stuff hidden..." A She-wolf with White Hair and a blakc teacher's uniform noted as she passed by the 2...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:25 PM
"Beats me." Alex mutteerd."Well i'm just here as Krystal's assistant so what are you here for Sarah?"

"Before we move on any more questions?" Tigress asked.
"Helping my Tutor from the hosptital I work at Run his class, And... Is sorta how I got enrolled, Never got a full phd..." She replied... Though she Sort of froze when this student approuched them...

"Uhh... I didn't see anything, You... Probably just got one of the sun's Violet ray's in your eye's or something." She replied, already sweating...

--

While the Mechanic's class was taking place, an Empty seat Started to catch flame but the color seemed a calm green rather then red, Rising for a second before a Nervous Fox hybrid with shades and long hair could be seen while it dimmed down and eventually distiguished...

"Sorry I'm late..."
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Nov 16 2010, 07:44 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:46 PM
"Oh you'll be sorry alright when you teleporting into motor oil." Tigress smirked marking scott down as present.
"Yeah... Let's just hope I don't Screw up that way the next time I'm late..." He replied in a rather low tone, feeling a bit fortunete that he new where the room was...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 05:53 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 17 2010, 03:37 PM
Lance, after leaving the classroom, roamed the halls, waiting for his Astrology class to start. He passed by a teacher and a student, over hearing they had things to talk about, none of his business. He went up to the water fountain next to the restrooms and got a drink.
(A bit early there?)

"Alright we'll begin with page 10 in the book."Tigress explained "Since this is the first day your only assignment is to read pages 10 though 20 that is all you have lunch in about 5 minutes ,but otherwise Class is over." Tigress explained.
'huh, maybe this college ain't going to be so hard after all...' The Hybrid thought to himself Taking the text book and opened it up to the first page...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
For some reason Scott decided to stay behind in the classroom, Just endlessly kept staring into the book...

Sarah was on Her way to her next class, Despite her mainly wanting to do Medical related stuff She was going to be living in a dorm unlike her brother so she thought she would try and take a look at some other class's, ger next one a Geology Class which was supposed to being teached by a recent graduate...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:23 PM
"You'd best eat Scott." Tigress noted as she headed out of the classroom. Heading down the hall she spotted Sarah "Sarah how are you doing I didn't know you Enrolled here."
'No thanks, Last thing I wanna Eat is Cafeteria food again...'

She was Reading a book at the time, But the moment Sarah Recognised the voice She closed it shut and Ran Up giving the large Tiger a hug, Rather surprised that she was even in the same area as her... "Hehe, Just got a Ticket in here thanks to my job!" She replied with an upbeat tone and a smile...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:43 PM
The large Tiger jumped a bit when Sarah hugged her not quiet expecting it."Yeah I'm just working her part time with Krystal." Tigress explained returning the hug. "Is Scott always going to be late?" She asked long tail flicking behind her.
"Well... Probably, He Doesn't want to stay here over night So he plan's on heading Back home once his class's or done..." She replied with a mild expression as she stared into the class room where he was still reading...

"Just Wants to keep going Back for Anne's sake I guess..."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:50 PM
OneWingedAngel92302
Nov 17 2010, 06:48 PM
Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:43 PM
The large Tiger jumped a bit when Sarah hugged her not quiet expecting it."Yeah I'm just working her part time with Krystal." Tigress explained returning the hug. "Is Scott always going to be late?" She asked long tail flicking behind her.
"Well... Probably, He Doesn't want to stay here over night So he plan's on heading Back home once his class's or done..." She replied with a mild expression as she stared into the class room where he was still reading...

"Just Wants to keep going Back for Anne's sake I guess..."
Tigress shook her head grumbling something under her breath. "I'm Surprized she's not here."
"She's Still to young... Though Yeah, I'm going to miss her..."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
On the other side of the School, a young Gray She-wolf in a Black teacher's uniform Walked into her new classroom... Making a blank expression as she saw her Desk... "Guess the Principle is not fond of the Newer Staff..." She muttered under her breath, It sort of having a French accent to it...

The desks for the students were clean, but Her own one was lready riddled with graffiti and had a few words scratched into it...

Making a light sigh, she tried to ignore it for the moment as she opened it's compartment and started getting the Rock and Bone samples out for each student...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Nov 19 2010, 09:02 PM
Krystla had a easy first clas pressing a button on her desk a small movie began to play after the lights turned off
"Scott, quit your snoring and pay attention..." Sarah whipered angrily who had just sat down, taking a rubber band out of her lab-coat pocket slingshot it at the top of the her brother's head easily waking him up...

"ow... First class together and Already your driving me crazy..." he muttered quitetly, rubbing his finger against the spot where he got hit...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: