Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,613 Views)
Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Flux laid flat on his back in his dorm room as he counted away the time. "Huh.... I finally can afford school, but I just don't feel to accepted here..." He complained to himself, then sat up, chuckling. "Enough of this silly drama crap. I am going to go make some friends." He said to himself, standing, and walking out of his dorm; ready to meet some people and make some friends.

...But where to start?

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
"Oh crap! I have class!" Flux exclaimed to himself, running down the halls hastily.

He soon followed after Mark and Colin into the class with a lough gasp of air. "Looks like I am... Not late..."

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Flux looked at Colin for a moment, then smiled. "Heh, yeah. I guess so." He then saw the other sit and make the joke about one of Hamlet's most famous quotes.

"Mind if I sit with you two?"

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Flux smiled, sitting to the side of Mark. "I'm Flux. Nice to meet you two." He stated. "So Mark, and... What is your name?" He asked to the one who first addressed him. He also shook Mark's hand.
Edited by Nick1349, Nov 17 2010, 07:59 PM.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 17 2010, 07:56 PM
Colin smiled, "Sure you can sit with us." he replied as he got his own seat near Mark. "I'm Colin by the way, and he's Mark." he introduced himself.
Flux smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Colin." He said, then turning forward and sighing, trying to shrug off the tired feeling. "So... I presume you two are going to be English major's as well?"

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 08:20 AM
Colin smiled when Flux responded to him and listened to his question. He thought for a moment on the question presented. He let Mark go first in explaining what he was wanting to be. When finished, Colin would answer the question, "I'm just.....wanting to be a good writer..." he said, looking down a bit.
"Huh. Well, that is cool and fine. I think it is pretty cool. No need to look down at it." He reassured, and then looked to Mark. "Makes sense. And that is pretty cool too." He responded, then relaxed in his seat, sighing as he did.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 04:53 PM
The writing Teacher finally enter the class room from a side door. He went straight to his chalk board and began to write on it. After he was done the words, "Never-Ending Story" could be seen in large letters. He turned to the class, "Can anyone tell me what the meaning of this is?" he asked out loud.

Colin read it, slightly confused.

"Well, it should be kinda obvious." Flux said in response. "The only thing a 'Never Ending Story' could be is life, as no matter what happens to us, it still will exist in someone, or something." Now taking a breath, pretty confident in what he was saying, he continued. "I am living. I play a part of life. I have a chapter. And so will everyone, either old or young." He explained calmly.
Edited by Nick1349, Nov 18 2010, 05:19 PM.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 05:27 PM
Walter smiled, "Exactly young man, exactly." He got up and walked over to what appeared to be an old school Locker. He pulled out several books and waved to a student to come over, "Pass these out will you, my boy?" The student did as asked. Walter returned to the front of the class. "As young, Flux isn't it, said, Life is a story, each one of you is part of it." He thought for a moment, "Now for class today, I would like for each of you to write down your experience coming into class from your last location, whether it be class or another building, if you can, remember anything that went through your mind as well." he explained, "And please, place them on my desk at the end of class." He walked behind his desk silently after that, beginning to check attendance.

Colin looked over at Flux, leaning in to whisper, "Good job, I hear normally people don't understand it on their first day." he said, soon returning to his writing, thinking of what had happened since left the cafeteria.
"Oh, thanks." He whispered back. "I just hope it is a good thing that he knows my name already." He joked, then went to his pencil and paper, and instantly went to writing his small little journey from his dorm to the class.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 05:50 PM
Walter continued to asses the attendance, putting a check next to each name.

Colin chuckled, "Maybe you are just that popular..." he whispered back as he continued to write. He got to a part that made him blush, forcing him to stop. He placed his pencil down and began to rub his eyes a bit. He glanced over at Mark, then over to Flux.
"Me? Eh... I wouldn't say that." Flux said back, continuing his writing as he did. His tail idly moved from side to side as he wrote. He then turned to see Colin look at him. "Something wrong?" He asked.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 05:58 PM
Walter watched the two, but paid no mind, he never did say the students could not talk, and found it funny everyone presumed he would get upset. But as of now he kept quiet as to not interrupt the study.

Colin jumped a bit in his seat as he was addressed, "Yeah....just having trouble with one part of this, I'm practically right outside the door, but.............." he felt hot, "Um...can't remember what really happened or what I was thinking.." he lowered his ears.
"Well... When I came in, you looked at me, and seemed happy. Was it something you and Mark were talking about?" He asked, already know what to write, now just trying to help Colin.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 06:17 PM
Walter watched as one of the students brought up her paper. Upon reading it he chuckled, "I seriously doubt you 'just' came to class no noticing anything..." he said to her, hearing her scoff.

Colin sighed, "Yeah......I just...saw something...interesting...but..I can't write about that." he explained, lowering his ears a bit.
Flux's ear quirked as he looked a bit confused. "Why not? Isn't that the point?" He said, now going back to his own paper, smiling as he started writing a part. He made sure though it was to himself; He didn't like others reading his work unless he allowed them to.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 06:25 PM
Colin lowered his ears, "I guess you are right...." he began to write what went through his mind from when he entered the building. He placed his pencil down as he finished the paper, quickly scooping it up and getting up to turn it in. Walter glanced at it, "Very good.." he stated, before placing the page face down on his desk, "It will be graded later..please have a seat." he instructed. Colin returned to his seat, pulling out his journal, beginning to write in it now to pass the time.
"Good." He said smiling, and watching Colin walk up to the teacher. He sighed slightly then finished his paper.

He stood up, and went to Walter, handing in his paper. "That is it, right?"

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 06:31 PM
Walter looked over the paper, "Yes, yes it is, thank you young man." he said, placing the paper face down like the last, seeing a quick line forming behind Flux.

Colin continued to write in his journal, why he did, he could not say. Nerves, bored, relaxed, he was having mixed emotions at the moment.
"Thanks." Flux said smiling, and went back to his desk then, sighing as he sat and relaxed. He went to his bag and put his hand in looking for something, and frowned as he placed it back on the ground. "Shoot..." He muttered to himself, then looked at Colin.

"So... What are you writing about?"

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Flux sighed as everyone started leaving. He standed slowly, and patted himself off, grabbing his bag and book. "Oh well... Kinda obvious he lied, but oh well." He said to himself.

He looked over, and saw the unmanned back door of the room. "Guess I'll use that one." He said, taking the back door, and heading to the cafeteria lounge so he could sit and read.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
"Much more like it!" Flux said as he sighed, and yawned a tiny bit. He sat on a couch as he cracked open his book, and started reading. His ears were down as he laid back, looking the slightest tired as he read.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: