Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,584 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Outside, Ryoohki was stopped by an instructor.

"Yes, Mrs. Yates? What is it this time?" Ryoohki said lazily, knowing that she would most likely gripe about his dress code. He had to face it almost every day, for he hides a secret he hides from even the closest of his friends, if he had any, that is.

"Ryoohki, I want you to fix that disgusting bulge in the back of you pants. I don't know how you manage to put them on wrong every morning, but it needs to be stopped."

Ryoohki hung himself over. "Gaaahhhhh... I'll fix it right away, Mrs. Yates."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "And don't let me catch you looking like that again. I won't let you embarrass me and my school like that." With that she left Ryoohki making a strangling movement behind her back. Then he sighed and looked back at the bulge in the back of his pants. "Damn, I knew if I walked to fast this thing would bunch up again. This thing does NOT like being held in captivity, that's for sure." He walked into the nearest building and ducked inside the first male restroom he found. Making sure it was empty, he went into the furthest unoccupied stall and closed and locked the door behind him.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down slightly, enough to free his dark secret: a second long and bushy tail. Sighing, he smoothed it out with a paw and tucked it down one of the legs of his pants: something he did not like to do. He pulled up his pants again, fastened them, and flushed the toilet to make sure any outside observer know he had a purpose in there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ryoohki suddenly burst through the door to the mechanics class.

"Sorry I'm late!" he cried, throwing his bookbag to the floor and plopping in his seat.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:04 PM
"Tigress isn't gonna like you coming in late." Alex chuckled.

Cocking her head to the side the Tiger replied "Wrong class."came her simple reply quickly marking down Ryoohki as present "Next time I mark you tardy."She noted to Ryoohki.
"Thank you, Ms. Tigress," Ryoohki sighed. He was really starting to hate that his second tail was now interfering with his studies now that his schedule has changed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Annoyed, Ryoohki's ears flicked.

"Well? Are we going to stare at each other or are we going to learn how to fix ships?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:46 PM
"Oh you'll be sorry alright when you teleporting into motor oil." Tigress smirked marking scott down as present.
Ryoohki began to squirm in his seat. That tail down the leg of his pants was beginning to itch. And it was uncomfortable.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 10:14 AM
Ryoohki you need to head to the restroom?" Tigress asked looking at the two-tailed vulpine as she pulled out some papers stacking them neatly onto her desk.
[offtopic]You might want to rephrase that. No one knows about his second tail, since he takes painstaking measures to hide it. Read his history for more information.[/offtopic]

Seeing a chance to fix this stupid thing, Ryoohki nodded and dashed out of the classroom, heading toward the nearest male restroom.

Once inside, he rushed past a wolf going in a urinal who was looking at him with a confused look on his face and locked himself in a stall. He pulled down his pants once again and pulled his second tail out and scratched his leg. He let out a soft "murrr" sound because it was such a relief to him. Suddenly he heard footsteps moving very fast toward the bathroom door and disappearing. Ryoohki laughed to himself. He knew what probably went through that wolf's mind.

When he was finished, he wondered where to place his tail. He can't leave a bulge, for he would get called out on that, and he can't stuff it down a pant leg because it causes discomfort.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He took the three red ribbons that he stole from the ballerina class out of his pocket and tied his tails together at the base, middle, and tips. Then he shifted his scarf and cloak to cover them so a careful observer wouldn't even notice it. He made a reminder to himself to wear baggier pants the next day.

Fearing that he will blow the cover of his secret today, he quickly made his way out of his stall and out of the restroom.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 02:42 PM
"yes we're just begining "Tigress replied.

Ryoohki Ran into KRystal on his way out the blue Vixen dropping papers everywhere she fell to the floor with a 'Oof"

(No Tigress does not know it's just the way i described him as the person playing Tigress (me) knows)
Ryoohki stumbled back, rather surprised. Apparently, he wasn't watching where he was going.

He looked down and found a rather strange-looking blue vixen lying on the floor, papers scattered everywhere. He knew that she was the source of the collision. He bent over and held out a paw.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Sorry for not looking where I was going."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ryoohki was a little surprised how she knew his name, but didn't let that bother him. He bent over and helped her pick up the papers.

"Yes, yes I am. Why do you ask?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 03:18 PM
"Well to be brutally honest there has been some odd trouble with you that I'm not to certain should really be a problem, would you mind speaking with me over lunch?" Krystal asked looking into Ryoohki with concerned eyes.
Ryoohki blinked. Clearly this was a very strange encounter with a strange blue vixen.

"Uh... yeah... I have lunch after my current class. I'll talk to you then. Sound good?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

With that, Ryoohki walked away toward his classroom, not noticing the guy at the water fountain.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ryoohki walked in just as Ms. Tigress explained what their assignment was.

He pulled out his pocket PDA and recorded his assignment and took his seat, eagerly watching the clock. It wasn't the fact that he hated the class, but he was very hungry.

When that time finally came, he was the first one out. He made sure of it. When he was out of the classroom, he made his way toward the cafeteria. When he got there, he bought a turkey club sandwich and a bag of chips. He found an empty seat and sat down, immediately starting to eat his sandwich.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 06:15 PM
Krystal soon Came into the Cafateria sitting down next to Ryoohki "You can eat in the room if you want comeon." KRystal said waiting for Ryoohki.
It appears that Ryoohki can't enjoy his sandwich. He calmly re-wrapped it and gathered his potato chip bag. "Okay, what room are you talking about?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 07:30 PM
Krytal quickly lead Ryoohki to a private meeting room "When your finsihed tell me." KRystal said taking a seat starting on her lunch which was setting on the table already.
Ryoohki took a seat of his own and ate quietly. The sandwich and chips didn't last long and he was soon left with just a couple pieces of trash. He wadded them up and set them off to the side, to throw away later. Looking back, he wished he bought something to drink. Those chips made him thirsty.

"Ready when you are," he said, leaning back. He was still very unsure about this situation. This is the very first time that a girl actually went up to him first and requested a private audience with him. It just doesn't happen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]I just noticed. He pulled out the second tail and tied them together! Oh well, pretend it never happened. :P [/offtopic]

This made Ryoohki instantly uncomfortable. He knew there was a catch to this. He tried to be casual about it.

"You see it too, huh? I always get hammered by the teachers for it. It's simply that my T-shirt is a bit too large for me. It likes to collect in one big spot which happens to be the back of my pants. It's easily fixable. I just have to adjust it every now and then. Now may I ask you a question: Why were you looking there in the first place?"

[offtopic]Snap! :P [/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 17 2010, 08:07 PM
TheRedFox8
Nov 17 2010, 07:46 PM
[offtopic]I just noticed. He pulled out the second tail and tied them together! Oh well, pretend it never happened. :P [/offtopic]

This made Ryoohki instantly uncomfortable. He knew there was a catch to this. He tried to be casual about it.

"You see it too, huh? I always get hammered by the teachers for it. It's simply that my T-shirt is a bit too large for me. It likes to collect in one big spot which happens to be the back of my pants. It's easily fixable. I just have to adjust it every now and then. Now may I ask you a question: Why were you looking there in the first place?"

[offtopic]Snap! :P [/offtopic]
"Your hiding something and it's not your t-shirt. I wasn;t looking down there either I'm just getting tired of the complaints in the teachers lounge."
"I-I'm not hiding anything! Jeez, I was sure you wouldn't be like them! Just another... teacher-compliner!"

With that, he slammed his head on the table, then grunted in pain.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: