Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,620 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )

Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.
Mark stirred out of bed, and climbed out of his bunk. "Guh....what time is it?" His ears spiked when he noticed the time. He had maybe 5 minutes to get to class, if he was lucky. "Crap crap..." He gathered all of his things, and headed out the door, and ran down to the walkway to the academic side of the campus. "Don't be late Mark, Don't be late" He said to himself. As this happened he ran into an individual, and he stopped. "Dude, I am sorry!!!" He said to the Fox wolf Hybrid

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 07:00 PM
FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 06:40 PM
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked
Colin chuckled, "I'm trying my hand a journalism..." he admitted, but then he thought for a second, "I'm Colin.." he put his right hand out as an offer.

"My name is Mark, I am majoring Information Security, and a Minor in Criminal Justice." He looked around for a bit "Hey do you have a writing seminar class next?" Mark asked as he looked at his schedule

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 07:10 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 07:00 PM
Colin nodded slowly, "Yeah, after I grab something to eat that is.." he chuckled.

"I think you and I have the same class, what are the odds. Anyways, I am off to my Cyber Defense Class, Ill see you in the next class" Mark said with a smile, then running off "See you later Colin" Waving as he ran down the walkway

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark arrived into his class Late, and he silently walked into his Cyber defense class. "Great...... You make a friend and your first impression was odd." Playing back the sequence of events in his head. Mark never really had lots of friends, and he hoped that College would change that. He had to stop being such an overnice person.

Class had went on, and the teacher gave an assignment that could be finished in class, Mark breezed through all the assignments, and turned it in to the teacher. "See you later Mr. Driplezzi" Mark said as he walked out the door, and had free time before his next class.
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Nov 16 2010, 07:26 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 10:37 PM
Colin nodded his head, "Alright, maybe you are right..." he turned and walked off, heading for his original destination.
Mark sat a table outside the building, and he was on his computer, browsing some websites, trying to kill some time for his next class. He did not know why he needed a writing seminar class, but it was a liberal arts requirement.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 11:32 PM
FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 11:29 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 10:37 PM
Colin nodded his head, "Alright, maybe you are right..." he turned and walked off, heading for his original destination.
Mark sat a table outside the building, and he was on his computer, browsing some websites, trying to kill some time for his next class. He did not know why he needed a writing seminar class, but it was a liberal arts requirement.
Colin finally reached the Cafeteria. He gave a sigh as he got closer, hearing his stomach growl from slight hunger. He opened the door and went inside, grabbed something quick and returned outside. He sat at a desk and pulled out what looked like a journal, and began to write in it.
"Let's see what is going on in the news" Mark Said as he brought up the Cornerian News Network. He sat there for a bit and just watched the news. "Guh, can't they report anything positive?" Mark said as he closed his laptop, and made his way to grab some take out to bring into class. He walked to the eatery and grabbed a takeout tray, throwing in some items and finding a table, looking at his watch. "Dang still got a bit to class." He walked to the most deserted table. "Looks like a good spot for me" He said to himself He sat and began to do some project work on his laptop, while taking a bite out his hamburger

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
After Mark had sat down, he went to scan the Cafeteria, wondering the types of people they had at the college, its diversity, and etc. He saw a hand and would look to see it was Colin, the person he had met a bit earlier. He waved back, debating to himself weather or not to get up and talk to him. He didn't want to creep a guy he just met by being to friendly.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark looked at his watch and smiled back. He mouthed "Thanks" He took his takeout tray and decided to head out with Colin. "What's up?" he said when he finally caught up with him. "Thanks for the warning there" With a smile, He then grabbed his schedule, looks like we have writing with.....Professor Carmella....that is an odd name" With a slight laugh

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Mark Laughed. "You know that is a pretty funny name!!" Mark was walking with Colin still, "I have a feeling this is going to be a fun class." He said

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
"I bet" John said "I used to write, but I stopped a while back, I write every now and then, but not much." with a slight chuckle

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 17 2010, 03:09 PM
FoxMcCloud
Nov 17 2010, 02:10 AM
"I bet" John said "I used to write, but I stopped a while back, I write every now and then, but not much." with a slight chuckle
Colin chuckled a bit. "It is all I honestly do in my free time..." he admitted to Mark. "So Criminal stuff huh, I'll make sure that if I get into any trouble, you be the one I call to help out." he joked sticking his tongue out.
"I do Stuff for them now, but that is between you and me" Mark said with a wink. "Well looks like we are here." Mark said with a smile. "Let's hope we get some good writing topics"

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Kid_Cortet
Nov 17 2010, 07:45 PM
Colin glanced at the one who was just running, "Yeah we have a few moments left." he explained. He started looking around, and pointed soon after, "I think it is this way." he said, taking one more look at Mark and the one who just got there.
"Looks like your not late" Mark said with a slight chuckle to the newcomer "Alrighty, and Room 2b, or Not 2b?" He said with a laugh and chuckle catching on to the irony to Colin, as he got a seat

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Nick1349
Nov 17 2010, 07:54 PM
Flux looked at Colin for a moment, then smiled. "Heh, yeah. I guess so." He then saw the other sit and make the joke about one of Hamlet's most famous quotes.

"Mind if I sit with you two?"
"Not at all" Mark said smiling. "Name is Mark" He said as he extended his hand out in a friendly manner

Edited by FoxMcCloud, Nov 17 2010, 07:57 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
"Not Myself, I am here to complete my qualification for the Liberal Arts Core, I myself is a Information Security major. I am not to sure about Colin, I believe Journalism is yours?" He said directing the question towards Colin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: