Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,614 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
(Hey can I join this? I'd like to use Bri)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
A white ligress pulls into the parking lot. today was her first day at the college and she was excited. Once parked, she got out of her car and walked up to the dorms, her bags in her hands

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Bri, a little bit embarrassed, realized she needed to pick up her schedule and dorm room number first before she could drop off her stuff, so she put her bags back in her car, and started toward the dean's office, not knowing two students were already in there
Edited by Arashikage, Dec 2 2010, 03:15 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Bri walked down the halls to the door of the Dean's office, she knocked three times, patiently waiting for a response

Arashikage
Member Avatar
(Uhhhhhh..... FEDORA I CHOOSE YOU!)

Bri stepped past Todd, and walked into the room, smiling slightly

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"I'm new here" She said "Brid Aimeri, I'm an exchange student from western Corneria"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Just my dorm room and schedule are fine" She said

Arashikage
Member Avatar
She nodded, "Thank you" She said, stepping out and looking at the dog, "He said if you show me to the dorms you're free to go, but don't hack the system again"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Good to meet you" She said "Brid Aimeri"

(Anyone want to be her roommate?)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Uhh... I have Ethics, Psychology, and autoshop" She replied, "Those are some pretty fun classes"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
After Bri parted ways with Pascal, she headed off to her dorm room, room 35, she had all her bags and stuff with her

Arashikage
Member Avatar
When Bri got to the room, she opened the door, seeing the vixen she smiled "Hey, I'm Bri" She said, placing her bags down and shutting the door behind her

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"I guess so" Bri said excitedly, "What's your name?" She asked, walking to the vixen

Arashikage
Member Avatar
She shook the vixen's hand, smiling to her, "So, Ryn, what do you like doing for fun?"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Ooh, fire?" She asked "And pranks? I love those, especially combined" She said, giggling as she put her stuff on her bed which was adjacent to Ryn's

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: