Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,506 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Outside the college, a shuttle landed, allowing its passengers - none of whom were Cornerian - to exit. The first was a human, Rick Thompson, followed by a Cardassian named Tret Morke'el. The third passenger, a Protoss by the name of Kalzar, walked out, followed by a Romulan named Darvan Tulak. The four found themselves the subject of stares coming from the rest of the student body. Rick decided to break the silence.

"Hey, we're from the Interstellar Exchange Program! You don't have to gawk at us like a deer caught in headlights!" He hollered. This brought chuckles from some students, but slightly angered looks from others, especially a doe carrying a large stack of books. Rick quickly looked at her, before simply saying "Oh....".

"What is it you humans say at times like this?" Tret asked. "Smooth move, exlax?"

"Shut up, Tret."

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
"So, what's your first class, Darvan?" Rick asked.

"Engineering. Same as Kalzar." The Romulan replied.

"And what about you and Tret?" Kalzar asked telepathically.

"Oh, we've got Astronomy." Tret replied. "See ya!"

Darvan and Kalzar exchanged worried looks.

"By the gods... They have the same first class together?" The Protoss asked.

"I really pity the poor sucker who had to be their teacher."

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:40 PM
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:36 PM
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

(Actually protoss are only aorund 7 foot)Tigress's eyes glared at Daravan. "Well then Mister you have one small problem."Tigress almost growled mostly because she had just been doing something with her mouth a minute before.
(We had a thread discussing this over on StarCraft Legacy. We determined that Protoss are normally between 7 and 10 feet tall, with Kalzar going towards the higher end.)

Darvan took a few steps back, intimidated by the much taller instructor. Kalzar, however, looked impressed.

"Now this teacher I like!" He said.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kalzar rolled his eyes at Tigress' comment. Darvan now seemed intrigued at the mechanical work. Being three times stronger than humans, Cardassians, and most Cornerians would have its advantages here.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:46 PM
"Oh you'll be sorry alright when you teleporting into motor oil." Tigress smirked marking scott down as present.
Darvan chuckled as the thought of that a firey teleportation into motor oil.

"Better motor oil than Vespene." Kalzar said.

Elsewhere....

"So, Astronomy..." Tret began. "Let's hope you don't drive this teacher completely mad, like the last one."

"Hey, it's not my fault that that star was named 'RU Lupi'!"

"But that incident with the spectrograph was."

"Shut up, Tret."

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kalzar watched as the two new students walked in awkwardly, obviously trying to avoid attention.

"Late. How was lunch?" Kalzar asked. The other two students just stood there, gawking. Kalzar chuckled. "No, I'm not omniscient. I'm just a telepath. All members of my race are."

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
"So when's the teacher gonna get here?" Rick asked, growing impatient. Tret only shrugged.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
With a grin, Rick dashed off, followed quickly by Tret. It took a total of five minutes for them to get lost.

"Well, this is just great." Tret began. "So much for your navigating skills."

"Shut up, Tre-" But before he could finish, he heard music. "Shhh. Hear that?"

"No."

"It's music of some kind. Come on!"

As the two moved toward the source, they found it to be some form of dance music, emmanating from a door. Slowly they opened the door, to find several students practicing ballet. However, the most amusing sight was that of male students in unitards. Tret and Rick struggled to contain their laughter upon seeing this.

"Hey, this gives me an idea!" Rick said. "Come on!"

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Darvan and Kalzar walked down to the cafeteria, awaiting Tret and Rick to arrive. Which they did, a few minutes late, with silly grins on their faces.

"Oh no." Darvan asked. "What have you two done now?"

"Nothing, yet." Rick said. "But we have something planned. Here it is." Rick whispered the plan to the other members. Kalzar blinked, while Darvan looked on in shock.

"Oh, you're evil."

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
The commotion had caught Rick's attention. Turning around, he heard two voices in his mind, a male and a female, with the male ranting on about something.

"The hell? C'mon guys, let's check this out."

With some hesitation, Tret, Darvan, and Kalzar got up and followed him over to the other room.

(Yes, Rick's a psychic. In his Bio it says he's a Ghost Operative!)
Edited by Taran'atar, Nov 17 2010, 09:01 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Rick stepped back, rubbing his temples. One of the people in there was obviously a psychic, given by the fact that he suddenly felt that headache. He still wanted to know what was going on in there, but the plan had to be put in action now. And the plan was more important.

"Come on guys, back to the dorm. We need to get to work." Rick said. Tret followed, grinning, while Darvan and Kalzar sighed.

In the dorm, Tret typed up the phrase "Dear Madame Vulpine. I hope you accept my offer for an idea for the school play. Anonymous." After printing it out, Tret was very careful to NOT save the documment, lest it be traced. Putting the paper in the box next to the DVD case, Tret closed it up, only for Rick to pick it up.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Darvan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I'm sure! After all, everyone loves Rocky Horror!"

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
As Tret, Rick, Darvan, and Kalzar walked down the hallways, they suddenly realized they had no idea where Madame Vulpine's office was.

"Way to go, genius. Delivering a package to an office whose location we don't know."

"Shut up, Tret." Then Rick had an idea. "Wait, instead of delivering this to her office, why not put it in her mailbox! All teachers have one!"

"And that still leaves the question as to where those are!" Darvan yelled back.

"Well, what if we ask her?" Kalzar asked, pointing to a vixen carrying several books. Rick walked forward.

"'scuse me, but do you know where the teachers' mailboxes are?" he asked. The vixen stared at the four of them for a few seconds, before answering.

"Yeah, you go down that hallway, make a right, and it's right beside the pool."

"Thanks." Rick said, and the four of them dashed off. The vixen looked at them for a few seconds.

Aliens... She thought.

When they had come to the mailboxes, and found Madame Vulpine's, they snuck the box into it. Rick then started walking towards the pool. When asked why, he explained that he was looking for potential cast members, and that they should join him. Grudgingly, the other four followed him.

Once inside the pool room, they noticed some of the students, one female collie in particular...

"Wait." Kalzar said, reading the collie's mind. "That' a male!"

"What?" Tret asked. "You're joking!"

"No, he's not." Rick said. "I read his mind too. Apparently, he likes to joke with the rest of his class by using his feminine figure and female swimsuits." Rick turned to face the other three. "Gentlemen, this moment calls for celebration. For we have found our Frank N. Furter!"
Edited by Taran'atar, Nov 18 2010, 03:51 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 18 2010, 03:03 PM
TheRedFox8
Nov 18 2010, 11:14 AM
"Goddammit..." Ryoohki sighted while repeatedly slamming his head on the table. Without looking, he grasped his tail and held it up. "It'sbecauseIhaveanotheroneofthese," he said painfully.

[offtopic]I wouldn't expect her to believe it right away :P [/offtopic]
"Well that's actually quiet interesting Ryoohki and easy to fix." Krystal replied knowing he was telling the truth by reading his mind she held up her tail "See these bands on my tail?" She asked hoping the two tailed Fox would catch on.

Taran'atar
Nov 18 2010, 12:48 PM
As Tret, Rick, Darvan, and Kalzar walked down the hallways, they suddenly realized they had no idea where Madame Vulpine's office was.

"Way to go, genius. Delivering a package to an office whose location we don't know."

"Shut up, Tret." Then Rick had an idea. "Wait, instead of delivering this to her office, why not put it in her mailbox! All teachers have one!"

"And that still leaves the question as to where those are!" Darvan yelled back.

"Well, what if we ask her?" Kalzar asked, pointing to a vixen carrying several books. Rick walked forward.

"'scuse me, but do you know where the teachers' mailboxes are?" he asked. The vixen stared at the four of them for a few seconds, before answering.

"Yeah, you go down that hallway, make a right, and it's right beside the pool."

"Thanks." Rick said, and the four of them dashed off. The vixen looked at them for a few seconds.

Aliens... She thought.

When they had come to the mailboxes, and found Madame Vulpine's, they snuck the box into it. Rick then started walking towards the pool. When asked why, he explained that he was looking for potential cast members, and that they should join him. Grudgingly, the other four followed him.

Once inside the pool room, they noticed some of the students, one female collie in particular...

"Wait." Kalzar said, reading the collie's mind. "That' a male!"

"What?" Tret asked. "You're joking!"

"No, he's not." Rick said. "I read his mind to. Apparently, he likes to joke with the rest of his class by using his feminine figure and female swimsuits." Rick turned to face the other three. "Gentlemen, this moment calls for celebration. For we have found our Frank N. Furter!"
"Oh really?" asked a odd greyish blue furred. Vixen She-wolf hybrid.
As they turned around, Tret asked the newcomer two questions.

"Who are you, and do you even know what we're talking about?"

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 18 2010, 04:49 PM
"Partially and For now you can call me Alex." The Hybrid replied.
"Alright, 'Alex', tell us what you know." Rick asked/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: