Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,631 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(I'm bored, so I'll just post this. Correct it as you see fit. I'll use a new char. Info on him will be up after this post.)

In all the activity of the Cornerian college, no one was looking in the direction of the hastily-arranged landing pad to see a Heavily-Modified Death Glider appear, circle once, and rear up as it came in for a landing. Unlike the usual model, this one was significantly larger, with a pitch-black hull, with twin Plasma Pulse Cannons, Twin Kadgeron Pulse Disruptors, four 30mm Kadgeron Autocannons imbedded in the nose, and rode on twin magneto-impelled ion thrusters. The pilot shut the craft down, grabbed a sort of staff from the back, and hopped out of the cockpit. The staff he carried, like the Death Glider he flew, was unlike the original model. This version was refitted as a Kadgeron Disruptor, with an energy sifter on the end of the staff opposite to the weapon, and on the sides of the weapon were small domes that, when activated, brought to life twin plasma short blades, effectively turning this staff into a spear.
A team of techs came to investigate the strange craft that landed and the pilot - covered from head to toe in crimson armor with a Dragonarian mark on the back plating - turned on them, pointed to the craft, and called out as he walked backward, "Hey - touch that glider and die. I mean it; the security systems will screw you up if you mess with it." The pilot turned back around, and used the staff as though it were a walking stick as he walked along.
His target - if that's what this person was called - was somewhere in the vicinity; a man by the name of Indari. Why that Cerinian woman was so obsessed with finding him was a mystery, but she was paying well, and that's all that mattered to the pilot. Hell, he even had the proper ID and other such passes - the licence to pilot his Death Glider, the licence to carry his weapon, and if necessary, to use it on any who he saw as a threat to his mission.
Although, given the location of this place, Kyle doubted he would run into any trouble...

(Here's a pic)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »